[3.10]Delibas's 2H Cyclone!!All Budgets+all content viable!Starter to Sirus carry 3.5M+dps![TUR/ENG]

Great build, im enjoying it a lot but I have a question

I just got a Small Cluster Jewel with 3% increased damage + 3% elemental res + feast of flesh it costs about 2 exalted my questio is: it is viable with this build? Im thinking of gearing it and don't selling it

Thanks for advance
"
Pwndlolz a écrit :
Great build, im enjoying it a lot but I have a question

I just got a Small Cluster Jewel with 3% increased damage + 3% elemental res + feast of flesh it costs about 2 exalted my questio is: it is viable with this build? Im thinking of gearing it and don't selling it

Thanks for advance

Hi,

I would defintely sell it for 2 exalteds because this build has more than enough life leech. You can get other jewels for life %.
"
hello, I liked the build
how can i minmax gear?

Hi,

If your question is 'Can I have a good performance of this build in maps with the worst mods?' then the answer is yes.

If your question is 'Can I improve this build by spending more on it?' then the answer is sure. You can add some sick jewels to this build of your chosing like Inspired learning or a good watchers eye jewel but they are pretty expensive.

IF this comment didnt answer your question please elaborate.

Thank you.
"
Ens1ferum a écrit :
Good build, thanks!

Thank you.
"
Nguyens a écrit :
Where do you get frenzy charges from since you have it checked under configuration?

I dont quite recall since it has been a while i havent been playing this build but if it is checked it means it is there.

You can see this video if you are looking for a proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcvrbVu04m0&feature=youtu.be

Have a good day.
"
usernamefull a écrit :
Any cluster jewel notable would you recommend on this build? and which passive should i ignore?

This is a good question.

Fuel the Fight
8% increased Attack Speed
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
20% increased Damage while Leeching

Drive the Destruction
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech
20% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech

Feed the Fury
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
30% increased Damage while Leeching
15% increased Attack Speed while Leeching

Iron Breaker
Enemies have -10% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits
35% increased Physical Damage

Master the Fundamentals
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
35% reduced Elemental Damage
35% increased Physical Damage

Force Multiplier
5% chance to deal Double Damage
25% increased Physical Damage

Vicious Skewering
Attacks have 10% chance to cause Bleeding
10% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
15% increased Effect of Impales inflicted by Hits that also inflict Bleeding

Wound Aggravation
Axe or Sword Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Ailments
20% increased Physical Damage with Axes or Swords
+10% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier while wielding an Axe or Sword

Deep Cuts
15% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
Impales you inflict last 1 additional Hit

The ones I mentioned above are all usefull but my top 3 would be Vicious Skewering (extra bleeding would make our impale+bleeding mixed passive nodes usefull), Force Multiplier and Iron Breaker.

I would give up on Iron Reflexes and Soul of Steel nodes.
Dernière édition par Delibas, le 28 mars 2020 13:01:49
*solved*
Dernière édition par hadoraion, le 24 mars 2020 15:38:42
Hey guys, I'm sort of new to melee this league. I'm enjoying the build so far, does anyone have any advice regarding either my skill tree or what gear to go for next? I was thinking about purchasing a Starforge at some point, maybe once they become a little cheaper though. And a chest with socketed attacks have -15 mana cost. Right now I'm just running an enduring mana flask.

I'm currently doing tier 11-13 maps and I'm doing alright, but I'm not quite as tanky or doing as much damage as I had hoped. Just wondering if anyone sees any glaring issues with my build that I can fix right away. I really appreciate any help.

Character name is MaliciousEggplant
You can't get vicious skewering with the other 2 that you mentioned. is there a better combo?
"
mbpiac6 a écrit :
Hey guys, I'm sort of new to melee this league. I'm enjoying the build so far, does anyone have any advice regarding either my skill tree or what gear to go for next? I was thinking about purchasing a Starforge at some point, maybe once they become a little cheaper though. And a chest with socketed attacks have -15 mana cost. Right now I'm just running an enduring mana flask.

I'm currently doing tier 11-13 maps and I'm doing alright, but I'm not quite as tanky or doing as much damage as I had hoped. Just wondering if anyone sees any glaring issues with my build that I can fix right away. I really appreciate any help.

Character name is MaliciousEggplant

This is a build guide you know... Everything is pretty much explained about which gear or tree you should use. Of course you wont be tanky enough if you use -15 mana cost chest. If you are person who doesnt read builds and randomly comment on them good luck finding help.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires