[3.10]Delibas's 2H Cyclone!!All Budgets+all content viable!Starter to Sirus carry 3.5M+dps![TUR/ENG]

Love the build. I am definitely not invincible. PS4 is so damn broken on prices. I have no clue where to go from here. I can't beat Sirus A8. Get him to about half all the gimmicks in the fight just ruin it. Short on patience.
Why the blood magic in the CWDT setup?
"
dcc1997 a écrit :
Love the build. I am definitely not invincible. PS4 is so damn broken on prices. I have no clue where to go from here. I can't beat Sirus A8. Get him to about half all the gimmicks in the fight just ruin it. Short on patience.

Well sorry about ps4 markets..As all the other builds you gotta spend more on the build to get better performance but since you can take it to about half hp you can probably kill it. You just need to watch and perfect yourself about tactics in my opinion.
"
omgMajk a écrit :

It is because Blood magic uses 10+ mana and Immortal Call uses like 20+ mana and we dont want them to use any mana at all.
"
Delibas a écrit :
"
omgMajk a écrit :

It is because Blood magic uses 10+ mana and Immortal Call uses like 20+ mana and we dont want them to use any mana at all.

CWDT does not use mana when it trigger spells.
"
omgMajk a écrit :
"
Delibas a écrit :
"
omgMajk a écrit :

CWDT does not use mana when it trigger spells.

Well it is an optional slot. You can leave it empty or add a blood magic support or maybe portal. It it is all up to you.
Dernière édition par Delibas, le 24 févr. 2020 07:57:47
Maybe I missed it but is it true that your impale chance is less than 100%?
Hi looking to league start with this. Just one question(im not knowledgeable with making builds) but I was just wondering why not Overwhelm over Brutal Fervour DPS on pob says it went up to 3.9M from 3.5m dps.. Thank u!
"
VRCEEEEE a écrit :
Hi looking to league start with this. Just one question(im not knowledgeable with making builds) but I was just wondering why not Overwhelm over Brutal Fervour DPS on pob says it went up to 3.9M from 3.5m dps.. Thank u!

u lose leech effect after full life. all effects from "while leeching" (like endless hunger) are way shorter.
Hey there,

So after 3.10 release notes is it still a good build and a good league starter for Delirium?
Summoner is unfortunately dead so probably ppl will start looking for something else :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires