[3.10]Delibas's 2H Cyclone!!All Budgets+all content viable!Starter to Sirus carry 3.5M+dps![TUR/ENG]

Too much teasing, i was levelling withyour build and now i'm lost :p
"
Jicay33 a écrit :
Too much teasing, i was levelling withyour build and now i'm lost :p

It was only 1 or 2 days :) I have added the updated version now. Have fun.
"
BoiZeh- a écrit :
Hey was using your build as a farm character on delirium. Any chance you could post the finished skilll tree ? If you cant post in a comment all good i can wait for you to finish updating!

Updated. Have fun.
"
Delibas a écrit :
"
BoiZeh- a écrit :
Hey was using your build as a farm character on delirium. Any chance you could post the finished skilll tree ? If you cant post in a comment all good i can wait for you to finish updating!

Updated. Have fun.

Hi, thanks for ur build but I don't really understand since the finished build doesnt include cluster jewels.. Should we use them or not?

If yes, what should we remove? I think im not the only one whos trying to figure out!
"
"
Delibas a écrit :
"
BoiZeh- a écrit :

Updated. Have fun.

Thank you !

Hi, thanks for ur build but I don't really understand since the finished build doesnt include cluster jewels.. Should we use them or not?

If yes, what should we remove? I think im not the only one whos trying to figure out!

Cluster Jewels:
You can use these combinations for your cluster jewels:
1 – Vicious Skeweing + Smite the Weak + Feed the Fury
2 – Iron Breaker + Force Multiplier + Master the Fundamentals

If you are short on passive points you can consider removing points from Iron Reflexes and Soul of Steel nodes.
Dernière édition par Jicay33, le 31 mars 2020 02:36:41
Playing your build and I got to the maps, its fun and good so far :)

Have some sugestions:

-update forum title to 3.10
-make the guide back to forum or both site and forum
-there are difrences in pob and PASSIVE TREE: 112 (what version to use?)

what do you think about about upgrading your version to a stave for blocking? Maby "Pillar of the Caged God" wood be a nice unique to try something diffrent?

thx for the build :)

"
Negocjator55 a écrit :
Playing your build and I got to the maps, its fun and good so far :)

Have some sugestions:

-update forum title to 3.10
-make the guide back to forum or both site and forum
-there are difrences in pob and PASSIVE TREE: 112 (what version to use?)

what do you think about about upgrading your version to a stave for blocking? Maby "Pillar of the Caged God" wood be a nice unique to try something diffrent?

thx for the build :)

Hey!

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I have updated the title. I will probably keep the build only on one website. Use the passive tree :112 points version. You can try Pillar of the Caged God but you ll have to change a lot of passives about swords and u will have to give up on damage for just a little bit of blocking. I think it wont worth it but be my guest.
Oh dear lord the website you have this posted on is impossible to read. I won't be using this build for that fact alone.
Hi,
few pointers after I got ur build to lvl 94.
First I have noticed early on that you have very weird setup on ur CWDT that got me thginking for a little/ had to do some research even- Blood Magic in the links does absolutely nothing, triggered spells and effects have no mana cost (maybe someone already mentioned that before in some post, did not read thoroughly through)and even if they would blood magic cannot contribute towards CWDT counter...

Replaced them with portal (because I am a really lazy guy) and lvl8 Arctic Armour for a bit of extra defense)

Also for the chest piece even though Belly is great chest I feel that -cost astral plate is giving the build much more value. Even for sake of cca 300 lives. True I am wearing that mainly because I crafted for myself -cost/explo astral and mapping with that is breeze...

Also if Cluster jewels I would recommend Precise Focus extra crit chance while channeling really shines here...;)

For anyone who would want to check my gear setup with and without Cluster here is lvl 96 PoB: https://pastebin.com/9ZiTWxah

Anyway I am really enjoying the build.

Hi! I really like idea to combine cyclone with HoP. I spend some currency and trying to modify passive tree. My resisstance's are capped, got 5,3k HP but I'm constatntly dying. As far as I can observe mostly because shock/ignite/freeze. Well what shuld I do about that ? craft proper flasks for any kind of aliment? Does someone had similiar problems ? I stuck on t14 and I would really know technical issues in Delirium to use build for next league. Sorry for my bad english :) Regards!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires