[3.10]Delibas's 2H Cyclone!!All Budgets+all content viable!Starter to Sirus carry 3.5M+dps![TUR/ENG]

"
Delibas a écrit :
It is just an extra. We are not specificly going for ailments. We are taking those nodes just for sword and two handed physical+attack speed and so on.

I understand now, thanks for confirmation!
Nice and detailed guide. Thank you.
Awakening 8 Sirus + Elder Carry videos added.
Mana seems a big problem in the early stages. Makes leveling very slow and boring.
"

Mana seems a big problem in the early stages. Makes leveling very slow and boring.

Not really. You should wear Praxis Paua Ring with -8 total mana cost of skills after lvl 22 and solve all of your mana problems if you are having any.
First build I've been able to put together relatively cheaply, and feel this powerful. Thanks for the guide. The work is appreciated.
"
Delibas a écrit :
"

Not really. You should wear Praxis Paua Ring with -8 total mana cost of skills after lvl 22 and solve all of your mana problems if you are having any.

Yeah i did that but until level 32, as instructed in your leveling section, I run over everything now.
Thanks for the guide, been having a blast so far!
Turkish language support added to first comment.
"
Delibas a écrit :
two handed

hi man. can you add lvling skill tree in pob? its will be rly good

and you can add info about Pantheon on POB

Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Dernière édition par LemonkaFC, le 8 févr. 2020 22:06:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires