[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

I make small changes on original build.

Gems:
CwdT-Vaal Molten-Enfeeble, Blood rage.
Vaal Ancestral-Culling Strike, Flesh and stone-Maim.
Blood Magic-Shield Charge-Fortify, Dread Banner.
Chest and shield are the same.

Ascendancy: Master of Metal, Unstoppable, First do Strike and Conqueror (or inspirational, if want more DPS).

I think its better, bit less dps, bit less QoL (without flame dash and portal, and perma fortify, but more tanky and more dmg). Culling strike works as well on hard bosses.

Can use CwdT-Vaal Molten-Enhance-Blood Rage(more lv than cwdt), if i have vunerability (on enfeeble) on hit.

sry for my bad english.
Dernière édition par BonecoDeNeveBR, le 3 avr. 2020 13:37:59
Used this build to get 37/40 challenges completed. Could do 40/40 if I felt like grinding.

Easily beat Sirus 8 and other bosses. Failed on Uber Elder but I feel like I could beat it if I knew the fight.

Fun build!

Here is my PoB link : https://pastebin.com/gte2jeTK

Hey folks, this is my setup. Im dying a lot, cant reach 93 lvl xD Hunter boss killing me, Sirius too. Even do not killed Sirius tried 2 times, all portals gone xD Im not blaming build, but need your help with figure out what is wrong with me. Okay, resistants almost capped, need some cold.

I would like to wear this belt, but how to make it better? Slam some exalts on it? I have 10 exalts to spend on this build right now, any tips are welcome if you can help me improve this build to play without many deaths :)

Thanks for reply :) Have a nice day, sorry for bad english.
Hey,
I did a variation of the original build without crits, by adding cluster jewels and changing a little bit of the tree. Here is the PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/ZbK2qhxX
I think it's really nice but I'd like to here you thoughts. It;s not cheap but not too expenssive too (around 20exa).

Hello again!
Got a lil lucky and bought some good stuff.
I use Pride with watcher eye with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" instead of Flesh and stone with maim.

Questions:
1. Does it worth it to use Bottle faith, since we dont have crits? Or should I just use normal sulphur flask?
2. How can I use Pride and Flesh and stone? Aul or HOP mana reservation reduction on rings?
3. What is the best helmet Implicit: Cyclone 40% damage or 15% attack speed?
4. How can I get even more tankier? I cleared all content, but not Hall of Grandmasters. Wanna facetank shaper and uber elder.

Thank you!
Cheers!
"
WitchHunt666 a écrit :

Hey folks, this is my setup. Im dying a lot, cant reach 93 lvl xD Hunter boss killing me, Sirius too. Even do not killed Sirius tried 2 times, all portals gone xD Im not blaming build, but need your help with figure out what is wrong with me. Okay, resistants almost capped, need some cold.

I would like to wear this belt, but how to make it better? Slam some exalts on it? I have 10 exalts to spend on this build right now, any tips are welcome if you can help me improve this build to play without many deaths :)

I'd change inc aoe for pulverize, ditch mana flask for anothet flask and use a mana leech jewel. Get herald of purity 21. Buy a cheap hemlet with cyclone enchant and craft it yourself.
This build can kill sirus deathless just fine, you just gotta learn the fight.
@OhFuckIt
Well, how do you sustain Cyclone? I dont see any mana Leech on your gear neither the tree.
"
ReconditeFTW a écrit :
Well, how do you sustain Cyclone? I dont see any mana Leech on your gear neither the tree.

I have one jewel in tree with mana leech. Mana is not issue, sometimes i have to use mana flask but its ok.

Herald of purity 21 lvl bought. Now im trying to buy helmet with enchant.

Edit.
Just bought helmet with shitty stats, but 40 cyc damage enchant, quess what, used ONE essency and recived this.
Dernière édition par WitchHunt666, le 6 avr. 2020 07:27:01
"
WitchHunt666 a écrit :

Dont use Fobidden taste while your chaos res is negative, try another like Blood of the Karui.
"
qozmo a écrit :

Hello again!
Got a lil lucky and bought some good stuff.
I use Pride with watcher eye with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" instead of Flesh and stone with maim.

Questions:
1. Does it worth it to use Bottle faith, since we dont have crits? Or should I just use normal sulphur flask?
2. How can I use Pride and Flesh and stone? Aul or HOP mana reservation reduction on rings?
3. What is the best helmet Implicit: Cyclone 40% damage or 15% attack speed?
4. How can I get even more tankier? I cleared all content, but not Hall of Grandmasters. Wanna facetank shaper and uber elder.

Thank you!
Cheers!

Looking at your gear not sure you need advice... You maximized almost everything other than cluster jewel?

Check Alkaizer build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters

Hall of GrandMaster is BS content imo.
Dernière édition par Baddiwar, le 7 avr. 2020 00:55:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires