[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

just search vuln on hit facebreaker. no one is selling? anyone selling their facebreaker with vuln on hit? :'
"
ApacheJr a écrit :
just search vuln on hit facebreaker. no one is selling? anyone selling their facebreaker with vuln on hit? :'

There are many being sold. You are most likely searching the wrong mod. Its an implicit and says "Curse Enemies with Level # Vulnerability on Hit"

They are around 10ex for a pair with 770+ phys damage
do we need socketed duration gems on the shield? or can we just go with socketed gems?
Nice Build, switched from dual wield swords impale to this build, feels much smoother and tankier. Thanks.
Hi all I'm new to cyclone and champion ascendancy. Is this build or bergerbrush champion cyclone build?

please help.
I must've messed up horribly along the way somewhere, but my character is lvl 86 now and cannot tank worth a damn. In some cases, rare enemies easily one-shot me at times and there's no way to get hp except from a single flask from what I see. :-/

But decent build otherwise, though.
"
Aerofare a écrit :
I must've messed up horribly along the way somewhere, but my character is lvl 86 now and cannot tank worth a damn. In some cases, rare enemies easily one-shot me at times and there's no way to get hp except from a single flask from what I see. :-/

But decent build otherwise, though.

I have problem with tanking also but when I check your tree, you can refund 3 points just above the resolute technique.
Hi,
I try this build and it works great mapping but however, I have problem with some bosses which taking a long time.
Especially Veritania the redeemer, I got destroyed when she does the ice attack. My life drained so fast then I am gone. Almost like one shotted.
Also with the elder guardian
And also the eradicator with his lightning attack.
Did not have a chance to do other elder guardians yet.
I have max elemental resists and about +40 chaos resists.
I am lvl 91, 6k life, with not bad gear, using rare armor with -15 mana + life.
Thanks.
Hello just a variation of the build and Ive tweaked it a bit for more DPS and can now do AL8 elderslayers in 5-6 seconds depending on crit procs. Any suggestion what next gear to acquire? Thanks :)

I was wondering if you could check out my cluster jewel take on your bossing cyclone build (which is amazing) and let me know what youd change or what I can replace

Absolutely love the build

https://pastebin.com/95JsCBLp

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires