"
qozmo a écrit :
Hello there!
Im trying to mix this build with some other, viewed on poe.ninja
But now I have 3500 hp and dying a lot.
I want some advices, pls!)

Dont use abyssus lol.
Starting with this build rn.

Any tips on what for cluster jewels to use?
My damage feels pretty low and my tankiness feels like it's suffering from using so many points on Cluster Jewels. Advice is appreciated, thanks!
So i found a perfect roll facebreaker so decide to give this build a go, im still leveling but how do you deal with the mana issue? just mana flasks?
How do people kill bosses like Sirus a8 with this build due to the fact its not mana sufficient? Surely one mana pot isn't going to get you though the entire Sirus fight?

I know you can get -mana on rings and chest the build lists belly of beat and 2 synth rings in its gear?

Can someone enlighten me how to get mana sufficient? Mana pot with the "doenst stop at full" doesnt' seem to be great fo boss killing which is what i build this for?

Tips on making this a boss killer?

Thanks!!!
"
Can someone enlighten me how to get mana sufficient? Mana pot with the "doenst stop at full" doesnt' seem to be great fo boss killing which is what i build this for?

You need a -15 mana armor enchant. (see the equip section).

sorry for my bad english.

I have a question too, Im thinking to try a critical ver of this build, is Lycosidae shield good for it? (whith Rigwalds curse amu)

ty
"
hardmuncle a écrit :
How do people kill bosses like Sirus a8 with this build due to the fact its not mana sufficient? Surely one mana pot isn't going to get you though the entire Sirus fight?

I know you can get -mana on rings and chest the build lists belly of beat and 2 synth rings in its gear?

Tips on making this a boss killer?

Thanks!!!

use jewels with "% physic atk dmg leeched as mana"
Is this build only effective for bosskilling or for normal mapping also?
Hiii! Im doing this build again now when I got the currency for it. Did it last league and its my favorite build all time. :) Gonna be so fun again. I dont use cluster jewels and cant afford awekend gems yet tho.
CHEERS!!
Dernière édition par hardmuncle, le 1 avr. 2020 12:10:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires