[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

so what is the best amulet for this build? rigwalds curse or a rare one?
Hello there!
What do you think about using pride instead of Flesh and blood? We can use some Watchers eye with it.
no?
Thanks for the build.

Last season i ran a anh might cyclone and got to 92 before i gave up on it, so can start comparing this once i get there.
Currently level 84 with it and about to do tier 12 maps.

DPS currently when i hover over Cyclone is 177.000 with increased area, and 262.000 with Concentrated effeft. Then it goes up when i get into maps and spawns the Heralds.

I'm not done building the different items/gems/tree and diverted into diamond skin and solity on the skill tree for some resists until i can finish my gear setup.
So far it runs maps ok.

Looking forward to see how it does again tier 16 corvex maps bosses etc, because that's what halt me to a grind last season.

I thought about going into a single cluster jewel with a medium jewel with 6 slots and use distilled perfections and mender's wellspring since that would give flasks 100% increased life recovery and remove bleed whenever any flask is used.
Maybe that would work with a little less damage but a lot more life recovery on flasks?
I've made some adjustments to the build, but I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 exalts tied up in it right now. Runs maps fine, does bosses fine. DPS is a bit lackluster on Simulcram 19-20, it's a little slow on Sirus. It gets the job done, not sure what adjustments or upgrades I could really run outside of switching out of Resolute Technique and back to Rigwald's. Would up my dps, but I'd probably be extremely squishy. Still looking for thoughts.
Anyone has a pob with min max version of this? I like it a lot but not sure how to improve. it came around no more than 40 ex..whats next? clusters? watchers eyes?
also pantheon, Luaris/Garukhan? can we replace flame dash with anything more useful? I mean we already got shield charge
Thank you.
Dernière édition par Damirko84, le 2 avr. 2020 22:09:15
Heres a variation I did for the build which used around 15 ex plus a lucky 6link. A bit heavy on uniques so low life but was able to stretch out resistances in the end. Any suggestions how to improve apart from watchers eye? Im also thinking of getting the hunter astral plate with additional curse and get corrupted facebreakers with vulnerability. Help would be appreciated :)

Can do fully delirious maps and simulacrum no prbs. I die to bosses with long invulnerability times that I cant hit for a few seconds like enslaver or sirius
Dernière édition par facebreaker6969, le 3 avr. 2020 05:33:53
Sorry, but in pob say you need more dex and int (final build). So where can I up to dex and int?
Removed
Dernière édition par DongKingKong, le 3 avr. 2020 07:14:53

About Dex and Int:

Just use a lower level Blood Rage and Flame Dash - the impact to build is minimal.
Dernière édition par Baddiwar, le 3 avr. 2020 11:41:45
Can anyone check my charecter and tell me what i need to focus on next? i seem to be doing some shitty damage vs bosses and not sure why

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires