[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

"
tranphuccd a écrit :
Can i ask u, what is ur pantheon choice :D
"
nappy450 a écrit :
I've done Shaper and Elder, all conquerors with absolutely no issues with this build. However sirus is giving me a really hard time, Just failed my first AL8 of this league, had done A7 twice previously but just barely. Any advice on upgrades at this point?

Ps. I do have one of my jewels with corrupted blood cannot affect me

POB: https://pastebin.com/cgtHrDtn

Pantheons are lunaris and the life flask regen one
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
kng710 a écrit :

why do you use rigwalds when you don't take any claw nodes?

you don't specially use it to take claw nodes. you can run up the right side of the tree if you like but you will have a lot less survivability.

the whole point of using the amulet is to get base crit chance while unarmed. you have 0% crit otherwise. no rigwalds is 1.7m dps, rigwalds is 5.4m dps

https://pastebin.com/wiqHdvVt

here is my newest version of the tree, feels good so far. a bit more dmg and block for a little less life

hey crazypearce been playing around with your variation of the build and i like it a lot - but something feels off to me. any chance you could take a look at my character profile to see if you notice any obvious oversights?

i'm currently on 73, have semi-decent gear but i don't experience 'huge tankiness' at all at this point. i hope the next 20 lvls something will change miraculously. if someone could look at my dude what should be my priority to improve survivability - apart of leveling up another 20 levels - i'd be grateful as i'm thinking of already just leaving this 'project' behind.
Dernière édition par zerusch1927, le 30 mars 2020 13:39:14
"
zerusch1927 a écrit :
i'm currently on 73, have semi-decent gear but i don't experience 'huge tankiness' at all at this point. i hope the next 20 lvls something will change miraculously. if someone could look at my dude what should be my priority to improve survivability - apart of leveling up another 20 levels - i'd be grateful as i'm thinking of already just leaving this 'project' behind.

Drop the two shield wheels near the start and get the scion life wheel. There's some room for normal and cluster jewels too. You could get better life on your rare armour as well. I'm probably socketing fortify and getting conqueror instead when I get there
"
maplehell a écrit :
"
salluks a écrit :
"
maplehell a écrit :
What do you guys think about Pulverise, compare to Inc AoE/Conc.Effect swap?

pob shows pulverise weaker than conc effect. but much better than fortify gem.

I use PoB on 1st page and it shows different :(
331k dps with Pulverise
321k dps with Conc.E

I have not reached end game yet. But for clearing map, if lack of dmg, I think I'll go for Pulverise. Otherwise, Inc.AOE/Conc.E.

Pulverise is better than Conc.E then? For clearing and better dmg.
I have Huge Mana problems. Did i miss a special passive note or something? i cant "spam" cyclone... ?
"
shaggy88 a écrit :
I have Huge Mana problems. Did i miss a special passive note or something? i cant "spam" cyclone... ?

I use jewels with "% physic atk dmg leeched as mana". Grab 1 or 2 then you're fine.
Next patch will benefit rigwald curse.

"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where increases and reductions to Damage with Claws wasn't being applied when Unarmed while using the Rigwald's Curse unique amulet.
"
maplehell a écrit :
"
shaggy88 a écrit :

I use jewels with "% physic atk dmg leeched as mana". Grab 1 or 2 then you're fine.

just one with .4% is more than sufficient or fuel the fight cluster.
Dernière édition par salluks, le 1 avr. 2020 02:40:00
Hello there!
Im trying to mix this build with some other, viewed on poe.ninja
But now I have 3500 hp and dying a lot.
I want some advices, pls!)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires