[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

@wiwigvn he probably went with totem flicker strikes
Overkill dps while mapping, legions will 1 shot you in red maps, decent overall
"
wiwigvn a écrit :

How do you map with flicker strike? I tried it in 6L with melee splash and multistrike but it always end up with not enough charges to keep up for mapping. Also dps is quite low for bossing but not important anyway.

1) it sustains its self perfectly. Not sure why you had trouble. No quality maybe? ( 20% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit) Also, all you want is a 4 link, don't need 6. Multistrike and melee splash are necessary, Brutality is a shoe in.
2) it's epic tier shit for single target. That's what Double Strike is for.
"
n1koee a écrit :

ha. No. Not sure why this is such a remarkable thing. It sustains its self easily. Very occasionally you run out of frenzy charges. There's still Double Strike with +1 strike gloves ( and Tribal Fury if you use it). Plus, killed enemies explode mod on chest is incredibly perfect for this btw.

PS: I don't believe there's enough points for Twin Terrors/not worth it.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 13 janv. 2020 21:36:54
Does it matter if savior or paradoxia is in mainhand?
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
wiwigvn a écrit :

How do you map with flicker strike? I tried it in 6L with melee splash and multistrike but it always end up with not enough charges to keep up for mapping. Also dps is quite low for bossing but not important anyway.

1) it sustains its self perfectly. Not sure why you had trouble. No quality maybe? ( 20% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit) Also, all you want is a 4 link, don't need 6. Multistrike and melee splash are necessary, Brutality is a shoe in.
2) it's epic tier shit for single target. That's what Double Strike is for.
"
n1koee a écrit :

ha. No. Not sure why this is such a remarkable thing. It sustains its self easily. Very occasionally you run out of frenzy charges. There's still Double Strike with +1 strike gloves ( and Tribal Fury if you use it). Plus, killed enemies explode mod on chest is incredibly perfect for this btw.

PS: I don't believe there's enough points for Twin Terrors/not worth it.

I never really messed with FS before so never noticed the quality matters, haha, thanks. I originally thought that I would need a a chest with 20% chance frenzy charge on hit, of course, it would help but it would naturally inflate the cost.

The explosion chest is cool at all but it's quite difficult/impossible to get it with -mana and +crit, at least with budget.

btw, how do you survive with double strike? I imagine it would be quite tough to facetank doublestriking Meta in t16. At least with cyclone I can dodge. Or you just release the vaal bois and run around?
"
wiwigvn a écrit :

I never really messed with FS before so never noticed the quality matters, haha, thanks. I originally thought that I would need a a chest with 20% chance frenzy charge on hit, of course, it would help but it would naturally inflate the cost.

The explosion chest is cool at all but it's quite difficult/impossible to get it with -mana and +crit, at least with budget.

btw, how do you survive with double strike? I imagine it would be quite tough to facetank doublestriking Meta in t16. At least with cyclone I can dodge. Or you just release the vaal bois and run around?

You don't need - mana cost for FLicker /DS. Lacerate is a different story though....a little more mana intensive. chance to frenzy on chest is totally unecessary as well. Killed enemies explode helps clear tremendously. The process to get one with crit is the same as Swiftwind /Elusive boots. When you combine the two, you get additional random mods though. I opted to buy my chest.

As for t16 metas... they die in 1.5 seconds lol. The only thing you can't facetank is black barrage, and the black crawlers. None of which matters anyways when you delete them XD
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 14 janv. 2020 02:06:39
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
wiwigvn a écrit :

You don't need - mana cost for FLicker /DS. Lacerate is a different story though....a little more mana intensive. chance to frenzy on chest is totally unecessary as well. Killed enemies explode helps clear tremendously. The process to get one with crit is the same as Swiftwind /Elusive boots. When you combine the two, you get additional random mods though. I opted to buy my chest.

As for t16 metas... they die in 1.5 seconds lol. The only thing you can't facetank is black barrage, and the black crawlers. None of which matters anyways when you delete them XD

Hows your mana sustain?
Leveling a similar char except I went for Cyclone. This sword is just ridiculous, and I didnt even get my well rolled paradoxica to get along with it.

Looking forward to get the char at high level.
Dernière édition par Shaade, le 14 janv. 2020 04:41:16
"
ElJesse a écrit :

Hows your mana sustain?

A non issue. My current Watchers Eye I purchased on a wim when I thought my reroll from Champ to Jugg would be Lacerate.
Hey, i just got the Saviour dropping so whats REALLY needed to get that build melting almost everything? Also is there some really good speed clear in this build ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires