[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Hey guys,

Any ideas for helping me feel more tanky feel very squishy atm.

https://pastebin.com/hM5XRabz
I kinda want to try Spectral Throw for fun. XD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Is this better than going the Gladiator Lacerate route?
livejamie
Wanted to post shout out for the great build this is the first league I've ever killed uber elder. never even bothered to min max my gear just used gear I had from previous chars and bought the 2 swords
Come check me out at twitch.tv/cheezed666
if you guys stack just a lil accuracy, you can drop the "taunt and cant evade" ascendancy an pick the "perma fortify" ascendancy. this frees up one gem slot for example for pulverise/ ruthless.

and with this added defense you could, as i do, use abyssus with lacerate enchant (wich is cheaper than a decent rare with enchant).

the downside off abyssus is pretty much countered by perma fortify, our fortify nodes on the tree and about 55% phys mitigation, which we should have with decent gear.

i first used a rare helmet with lacerate enchant and "nearby enemie have -9 phy" and compared to abyssus i didnt really get hit for much less (i actually couldnt see a difference), but the damage with abyssus is about 30% more.

this means, that you usually oblitarate most stuff (even faster) before it touches you.

i got one-shot only once with abyssus by some crazy metamorph, but i dont think that abyssus really was the cause.

in the end you lose about 300 life and gain about 30% more dps.
Dernière édition par derzornige, le 15 janv. 2020 04:54:17
"
derzornige a écrit :
if you guys stack just a lil accuracy, you can drop the "taunt and cant evade" ascendancy an pick the "perma fortify" ascendancy. this frees up one gem slot for example for pulverise/ ruthless.

and with this added defense you could, as i do, use abyssus with lacerate enchant (wich is cheaper than a decent rare with enchant).

the downside off abyssus is pretty much countered by perma fortify, our fortify nodes on the tree and about 55% phys mitigation, which we should have with decent gear.

i first used a rare helmet with lacerate enchant and "nearby enemie have -9 phy" and compared to abyssus i didnt really get hit for much less (i actually couldnt see a difference), but the damage with abyssus is about 30% more.

this means, that you usually oblitarate most stuff (even faster) before it touches you.

i got one-shot only once with abyssus by some crazy metamorph, but i dont think that abyssus really was the cause.

we have perma forti anyway with forti as a link... and the taunt asc is also 20% more dmg not just 100% hit this tradeoff is just not rly worth it this build already has enough dmg to pretty much insta phase sirus and UE so why go with atleast 40% more phys dmg taken

I quite enjoy the Flicker strike style. What gem should I replace FS with?
Also, what's the preference between DS or LS?
"
Icoblablubb a écrit :
"
derzornige a écrit :

we have perma forti anyway with forti as a link... and the taunt asc is also 20% more dmg not just 100% hit this tradeoff is just not rly worth it this build already has enough dmg to pretty much insta phase sirus and UE so why go with atleast 40% more phys dmg taken

its not perma fortify, its on hit. and the taunt ascendancy gives not "more" but increased damage, which is a big difference. and abyssus damage is calculated AFTER all mitigation. this is why not much of those 40% increased phys damage actually reach your life pool. i played with abyssus a lot now and didnt die between 95 and 96 (and did every metamorph without checking). Anyway, its just a suggestion for more dps with still good defense and more area (pulverise). if you dont like, ok, but your arguments dont hold up
I am pretty much with this same exact build but w/ cyclone and as a slayer. May respec to champion later when I get home.
Whats really needed beside the swords to get OP ? Watchers a must ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires