[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Savior price is dropping rapidly to the point that it's just slightly more expensive than a well rolled paradoxica. Would it be fine to just focus on getting a good para and a savior and a 6L chest first? I am tight on budget right now so that's most i can afford :D
Im thinking to roll this build during this weekend just curious what pdps foil is starting to be better then paradoxica ?
i swap to the impale bow build 2 days ago. the damage is only like 25-30% of the lacerate build. tankier than the lacerate build but the "bow" league is kinda weak.
@Batzch 700 pdps foil with crit and crit multi

very good build even without the gg items, on my way to lvl 97. i prefer bladestorm over lacerate, even perforate is pretty good. dont think the mana on chest is really needed.
Can anyone go to my char pleaseremovetechies and suggest me what should I upgrade for next. I know my build is not completed yet, I bought the amulet ring chest 2x sword and the rest are from my old build.
I want to stick to lacerate, I have tested red tier phantasam map and instantly got 1 shot from random purple mob, seem like so far to tank chimera like the video.
I know the damage is lacking right now, but feel like I need more as and survivality, any suggest please.
Tl:dr i want to invest to boost my survivality first, then attack speed. What should I do/buy?
Dernière édition par nomikk92, le 11 janv. 2020 11:31:10
"
nomikk92 a écrit :
Can anyone go to my char pleaseremovetechies and suggest me what should I upgrade for next. I know my build is not completed yet, I bought the amulet ring chest 2x sword and the rest are from my old build.
I want to stick to lacerate, I have tested red tier phantasam map and instantly got 1 shot from random purple mob, seem like so far to tank chimera like the video.
I know the damage is lacking right now, but feel like I need more as and survivality, any suggest please.
Tl:dr i want to invest to boost my survivality first, then attack speed. What should I do/buy?

Your lightning resistance is 64%, I would start by capping that.
Also you took the wrong wheel on the right side of the tree.
Instead of taking the sword wheel you took the bow wheel.
So you are missing 50% of your damage atm.
Dernière édition par Gomlll, le 11 janv. 2020 13:39:47
"
nomikk92 a écrit :

probably start by picking Sword wheel instead of BoW wheel... cap your res i mean u have a guide in front of u and can't even copy that..

and you might wanna swap ur weapons...
"
What do we do to cap accuracy with this build?

Nvm :)
Dernière édition par AngryBurito, le 11 janv. 2020 19:55:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires