[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

@AngryBurito with ascendancy from champion
Yeah, I have never made a champion so figured when i red ascendency again.
Great build btw.
thank you so much I am so dumb for taking bow nodes....
What if we use Ryslatha's coil and steel rings instead of mark of the elder? Wouldn't it be more damage/survivability?
just started this only lvl 74 though so no shaper ring yet. going well though. dont know how to post my items if someone tells me ill do it.
What are the best roll's on the Saviour? I just got one to drop and trying to decide if I sell now and buy a perfect rolled one when the price continues to drop or just hang on to mine and divine it.
Needed a change from 200 hours of thor lightning ball cc, sold everything and built this one. And I friggin love it. Even though there is still many upgrades to go for.
Just to double-check: The Watcher's Eye we primarily care about the Impale bonus, right? Because I see those start at 22ex without a secondary mod that is very helpful to us.
Dernière édition par cryion, le 12 janv. 2020 18:28:32
Bladestorm is terrible, saviour or no. Lacerate is good though.
I went Doublestrike+ Flickerstrike.

That sword is disgusting. Unethical and absolutely wonderful.

Little piece of advise many seem to be missing: don't go for double damage if bleeding DS enchant if you use Paradoxia. Only the Savior will benefit from it. You can view the enchant as half effective. Same goes for double damage watchers eye, waste of a jewel slot.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 12 janv. 2020 21:15:19
Absolutly amazing build enjoying it allot - thanks for sharing it.

Just did awakener 8, need to learn to dodge the "die beams" to not get oneshot, but other than that its a breeze and almost nothing kills you, and die when you look at it! XD
Dernière édition par AngryBurito, le 13 janv. 2020 03:23:47
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Bladestorm is terrible, saviour or no. Lacerate is good though.
I went Doublestrike+ Flickerstrike.

That sword is disgusting. Unethical and absolutely wonderful.

Little piece of advise many seem to be missing: don't go for double damage if bleeding DS enchant if you use Paradoxia. Only the Savior will benefit from it. You can view the enchant as half effective. Same goes for double damage watchers eye, waste of a jewel slot.

How do you map with flicker strike? I tried it in 6L with melee splash and multistrike but it always end up with not enough charges to keep up for mapping. Also dps is quite low for bossing but not important anyway.

(Do not care about my gears Im swapping around to try to fit in HoP rings and actually broke to buy any decent gears now so I just map with whatever leveling rares I have)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires