[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

"
n1koee a écrit :
@jsplic3r my irl friend is doing this build with ahn's might and rare sword and killing sirus, did it also at the start of the league its just fine.

I STARTED THE LEAGUE WITH THIS BUILD

Are there any unique chests worth using until you finally get a -mana Astral Plate? Also, I assume Haemophilia gloves are worth using until Savior for extra clear?
@unhappymeal i would personaly go haemophilia + some rare 6l chest since theyre 20c ish
can i take a look of ascendancy of lacerate champion?
@kaizer007kun Ascendancy : Unstoppable Hero, master of metal, conqueror, worthy foe.
Doing this build right now, very solid build
Dernière édition par unit, le 27 mars 2020 11:08:49
Hello, this is my gear so far. What are my top priorities? +2 Impale Watcher's?

Spoiler

Loving the build so far, could do Sirus A8 with this gear but I'm bad at the fight.
Can i take a look of ascendancy of Cyclone please? Thanks !
My champ at level 65 was surviving and killing better with tabula than my level 92 berserker, lol
I would like a guild for that BV explosion build looks very fun! and what do you think is the next best Watcher's eye if impale pride is too expensive? Only have 3 ex
Dernière édition par baronthedoge, le 27 mars 2020 14:46:25
Really, this is the smoothest build (maybe even smoother than the ED/Contagion Trickster), that I have ever played. Fortify nodes, armour and Champion gives you so much mitigation and Impale provides so much damage that it doesn't matter what you do. I played Cyclone because one-hand, but I also did a bit with Flicker Strike/Vaal Double Strike and it also worked.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires