[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

I become so hard Damage when i Play with Lacerate waht i doing wrong. I feel not enough lifeleeg. With Cyclone it is okay not good but okay. Waht can i doing i think he is tanky ?
Dernière édition par Blood88, le 31 mars 2020 04:20:36
Are we supposed to run sand stance?
Can you explain Auras stances which are used if we dont have mana cost and are leeching what auras should we prioroties either precision or pride ? im slowly getting there and damage grows but still cant do big dmg on bosses ... oh well
Why have in POB 60-120 to Physical Damage of your Gloves???
Hey, what weapons would you recomend to use before i can buy the saviour?
Do u have lacerate pob for this?
hey, it seems like I have mana problem without the -15 chest.
what aura should I drop. Precision is impossible since I am using precision watcer's eye. Thank you.
Dernière édition par Iwantyoutotrypizza, le 1 avr. 2020 19:23:35
"
Blood88 a écrit :
Why have in POB 60-120 to Physical Damage of your Gloves???

POB doesn't take into account the 6-12 added phys damage per impale stack you get from master of metal. A common way to fix this is to put it on an item.
Ahhh Okay thank you.
You're running a build woth close to 100+ ex but yet you're using Alira as bandit which basically provides you with 2 useless affixes in mana regen and all resists (which you should get from gear instead) and 20 crit multi vs 2 passive points? I know what i'd choose. Also not using Hex Breaker in a medium cluster jewel is just retarded... People don't follow this build guide it's horrendous and is getting HARD carried by 100+ exalt investments
Dernière édition par ThaeSquid, le 2 avr. 2020 16:49:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires