[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

@jsplic3r my irl friend is doing this build with ahn's might and rare sword and killing sirus, did it also at the start of the league its just fine.

I STARTED THE LEAGUE WITH THIS BUILD
Hey nik0ee, I am currently running a Blade Flurry build and while I am not currently having any issues (just hit red maps) I am looking to change things up.

One thing I cant figure out is how your Worthy Foe node accounts for 36% of your damage. I currently only have COnqueror and did not take Worthy Foe, but it only shows it giving me some evasion and 5% armour. Which is why I didnt take it.

I even tried adding in your gear and using your cyclone tree, still not getting any DPS off the Worthy Foe node. There has to be something obvious I am missing.

I am abit of a noob but how does 20%increased attack damage/cannot evade grant you +36% DPS?

Here is my current tree/build (using the latest community fork)

https://pastebin.com/LPkMcm0H

@AlGor3Rythm hi thanks for post, worthy foe makes that u dont need to invest accuracy at all and it deals damage when u taunt enemy so it doesnt show up in dps :) hope that clears some things.
Hello guys what pantheon is needed for this build?
@fayajo whatever u want, i presonaly go phys reduce or smth. doesnt matter :D
shaper with white weps :D
Great build but I rolled berserker and the lethal pride isn't the same do you know which one would turn some of ours to give fortify bonus ? Mines gives crappy stats and no fortify
@baronthedoge you can reroll the mods with divine orbs, fortify effect is best in slot if u can stack those
So I need to divine until I see fortify on the nodes? Right now it gives me multiplier and melee damage on the nodes where you have fortify 10%
and should I change to duelist champion? I hate dying and even though the damage is amazing for berserker it sucks getting 1 shotted

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires