[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Really, this is the smoothest build (maybe even smoother than the ED/Contagion Trickster), that I have ever played. Fortify nodes, armour and Champion gives you so much mitigation and Impale provides so much damage that it doesn't matter what you do. I played Cyclone because one-hand, but I also did a bit with Flicker Strike/Vaal Double Strike and it also worked.

https://pastebin.com/mTh5w7X3
Can u tell me what am i missing? Dps is 4 times lower. I mean yes, i dont have savior but still.
Btw, somehow i manage to receive almost 3k hp hits from random creepos. And i also have massive problems with mana management
Need your help, pls C:
Great build!
Dernière édition par Mohasbt, le 29 mars 2020 00:16:19
One question, Where exactly are you getting all your int for Enlighten support?
What gem do you swap for lacerate?
nevermind im blind :(
How does 100% more dmg mod works on gloves in early game and on paradoxica on late game pob's? how do I get that?
@Blackzarder i added the more damage to gloves since pob doesnt show double damage..
"
n1koee a écrit :
@Blackzarder i added the more damage to gloves since pob doesnt show double damage..

Oh I didnt know this! thank you and sorry if it looked offensive as a question
Would you get a lot of value running a pride Aul's Uprising in this build? Maybe run vitality for the LGOH Watcher's Eye with pride impale, although this build might not hit enough to make sense. Or hearld of purity and increase precision rank? Something along one of those lines. I just found one and want to use it for something where it'd be worthwhile. I'd been thinking about doing a Saviour build since last league but never got around to it. Always liked playing lacerate/reave too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires