[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Can anyone shoot me the talent tree please not POB??
In game name is Lacerphate_HC_Thuggin
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Can anyone shoot me the talent tree please not POB??
In game name is Lacerphate_HC_Thuggin
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Hello. I have a question about this build. What passive skills you tale in "The Panteon"? And how i can craft "Non-Channelling Skills have -5 to Total Mana Cost" on Ring. Ty.
Build is really good. Switched from zombie to this and really enjoyed it. Playing Lacerate,Bladestorm,Ice crash(lower dps tho) or cyclone just change armor socket colors. -15 on armor really not that needed for blade storm and ice crash. Thank you for this guide.

Dernière édition par clidong, le 9 févr. 2020 06:33:11
I've been considering getting a "Killed enemies explode dealing 3% of their life as physical damage" chestplate.

If anyone has tried it, do you think it makes a very noticeable difference in clearspeed or is it negligible?

Love the build by the way!
What are the best Watchers Eye mods while saving up for the Impale Hits one?
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :
What are the best Watchers Eye mods while saving up for the Impale Hits one?

Personally I would save for the impale WE. No point to use alternative as WE is for end game min max. If you happen to have one, any crit or attack damage mod for precision or pride is good for the build and very cheap (do not use chance to do double-damage as you have 100% with Paradoxica already unless you're using foils). Multiplier with precision is expensive though.

"
Nyxtr a écrit :
I've been considering getting a "Killed enemies explode dealing 3% of their life as physical damage" chestplate.

If anyone has tried it, do you think it makes a very noticeable difference in clearspeed or is it negligible?

Love the build by the way!

I think it is quite nice for more clearspeed as it always one-shot a whole pack or any pack nearby with our level of dps. I did not use -mana cost ring so I prefer my chest to have -mana cost for convenience, and I used flicker strike which is fast enough already.
Has anyone tried with two swords The Saviour
"
greshev a écrit :
Has anyone tried with two swords The Saviour

I don't think that would work, since you can only have up to two anyways.
But with two swords The Saviour there is a taller DPS

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires