[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

"
nikitosinenka a écrit :
"
n1koee a écrit :
im going with this build for start, will let u guys know if its good to start with also, will make starter guide after

Hey man, please do! I just decided to start the league (and probably finish) with this build. Gameplay looks dynamic as I like, and it can be minmaxed with long term goals for a league (I like to have one build per league). Sooo, it will be very appreciated if you will keep guide updated ^__^

Thanks and have a great time in the league! Also I will try to provide some feedback later.

It's so damn strong. I didn't have much issue at all with most end game bosses towards the end of metamorph. I fear that anything else i play now will feel subpar in terms of damage :)

well ya, i tried 3 different builds after this one and it was just waste of time, i invested 250ex on other builds or so and it didnt feel as good as this. i will update the forum soon as i reach to the maps :D
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 13 mars 2020 07:25:43
Hey in the pob u didnt put alira in it should i still choose alira or skillpoints.
Dernière édition par Sesomar, le 13 mars 2020 10:02:58
help alira
n1koee can u put a leveling tree in the pob? would be appreciated
I just posted my start of the 3.10 u can check it out :) my nvidia shadowplay is bugged so i cant rly show anything but its just fine
@Sesomar just take damage nodes when u need and life when ur dying its that simple, go for impale first, then move to ranger area
spinning thru t10's without eez
"
n1koee a écrit :
spinning thru t10's without eez

Hey man, thanks for the guide. One question though - what is the appropriate time to switch from Cyclone to Lacerate?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fiy8o9/psa_gamebreaking_melee_bug_that_ruins_most_builds/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires