[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

What skills/setups does need the -mana cost ?
I'm intressted in the Bladestorm variant and wonder if any -mana cost then is necesary or if it's only necesary when going with Lacerate?
-Nerf
Does the number under Kiloava matter on the jewel?
"
I think you can upgrade your boots to have tailwind, it's 10% more dps right there if you can cope with mana.

Is tailwind better than elusive for this build?
"
robin_nerf a écrit :
What skills/setups does need the -mana cost ?
I'm intressted in the Bladestorm variant and wonder if any -mana cost then is necesary or if it's only necesary when going with Lacerate?

I did a gladiator build using bladestorm. I still had -mana on both rings for running pretty much the same auras. So you could probably forgo the ring ones if you get the chest. Just one right might not be enough.
Finally deleted last phase AL8 Sirus in 3 secs. Easy deathless as Sirus could not pull any move at all lol.

btw, I put in cleave for the lol and still deleted all conquerors with ease.

"
choikimchi a écrit :
"
I think you can upgrade your boots to have tailwind, it's 10% more dps right there if you can cope with mana.

Is tailwind better than elusive for this build?

I think elusive gives you nothing but a little more convenient for mapping (40% move speed is cool) but it decays over time, and the dodge buff is nice to have, but not too important unless you are building a dodge version. It's good if you can fit it in as a QoL. Personally, I do not care.
Not sure if you already answered but, Does the number on the timeless jewel matter? And if so, what range should someone strive for ?
"
Shinto1 a écrit :
Not sure if you already answered but, Does the number on the timeless jewel matter? And if so, what range should someone strive for ?

No you must have the exact seed (number) to have same mods with OP's one. Even +-1 may have totally different mods. I am not sure anyone has reverse engineered the formula of the seed yet so you should not aim at any range.
Bah failed at uber elder, had both of them down to like 15% hp. Mainly the slow effect + shaper beam is what got me, some mistakes for sure too. Overall though this build does feel good.

Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 2 févr. 2020 18:36:47
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Bah failed at uber elder, had both of them down to like 15% hp. Mainly the slow effect + shaper beam is what got me, some mistakes for sure too. Overall though this build does feel good.

Just use kaom's roots. Any build without passive recovery (regen, etc.) or without tankiness (mana guardian) will have troubles with UE anyway.

btw, your gears can still be improved more to just instant phasing them (e.g. helmet with right enchant and incr phys taken, body with +crit, boots with tailwind, WE, bottled faith if you can afford). I am quite a bad player and I've done Sirus deathless simply by instant phasing him after getting all those gears. For UE I had a few deaths due to lag/running head long into shaper's balls but generally, I phase them whenenver they're not invulnerable. This build is so satisfying lol.
I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade next and honestly I have no idea. I love this build but I'm starting to feel like I'm a bit behind. I feel like even with the items I have now I should be doing a 'decent' bit of damage.

I was thinking maybe get rid of the fortify "unstoppable hero" & going inspirational and then picking up a few mana reserve nodes and getting Herald of Purity with two purity rings to boost myself a little higher although I didnt plan this out in the POB yet.

Any suggestions/pointers?
My character is "LacerateForMTX"

I have about 350c to spend on upgrades until I get some more currency.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires