[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

"
wiwigvn a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Bah failed at uber elder, had both of them down to like 15% hp. Mainly the slow effect + shaper beam is what got me, some mistakes for sure too. Overall though this build does feel good.

Just use kaom's roots. Any build without passive recovery (regen, etc.) or without tankiness (mana guardian) will have troubles with UE anyway.

btw, your gears can still be improved more to just instant phasing them (e.g. helmet with right enchant and incr phys taken, body with +crit, boots with tailwind, WE, bottled faith if you can afford). I am quite a bad player and I've done Sirus deathless simply by instant phasing him after getting all those gears. For UE I had a few deaths due to lag/running head long into shaper's balls but generally, I phase them whenenver they're not invulnerable. This build is so satisfying lol.

Yeah it's very satisfying.

Sorry can you clarify what you mean by "instantly phasing them". And yeah those are for sure some good mods to get. Been hoping to get an awakener exalt to drop, see what i can get on the body armor. otherwise been leveling a CI CoC ball lightning shadow.
"
TrickyKOS a écrit :
I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade next and honestly I have no idea. I love this build but I'm starting to feel like I'm a bit behind. I feel like even with the items I have now I should be doing a 'decent' bit of damage.

I was thinking maybe get rid of the fortify "unstoppable hero" & going inspirational and then picking up a few mana reserve nodes and getting Herald of Purity with two purity rings to boost myself a little higher although I didnt plan this out in the POB yet.

Any suggestions/pointers?
My character is "LacerateForMTX"

I have about 350c to spend on upgrades until I get some more currency.

First fix your 6L. Using maim instead of brutality is basically 20% LESS dps. You already got maim on F&S so there is no point really to use it. Actually my build did not use maim on F&S at all since I do not have enough mana and blood and sand gives more dps than maim on F&S (since Champ already has a few sources of increased damage taken so 15% on maim does not mean 15% MORE).

Quality your flask, especially diamond. Crit is super important for this build so diamond flask is very important. My bladestorm deals ~3 mil dps/storm but only half of that without flask (I used bottled faith so it's a bit misleading). Not sure how you run without onslaught (silver flask) though, it's a straight 10% more dps and more if you're using cinderswallow with crit chance. If you're out of mana, fit some mana leech on tree or gears.

Other than that, I think your dps should be at good level, not enough to delete end game bosses, but should be enough to kill t16 metamorph easily, and you can upgrade your gears gradually.

btw, inspirational is cool but I prefer the defense of unstoppable hero more, it's important enough that my VMS is x2 or x3 value when I have fortify up, dps increase should be approx the same anyway.

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Yeah it's very satisfying.

Sorry can you clarify what you mean by "instantly phasing them". And yeah those are for sure some good mods to get. Been hoping to get an awakener exalt to drop, see what i can get on the body armor. otherwise been leveling a CI CoC ball lightning shadow.

Sorry I worded it not very clearly, English is not my native language. I meant that if you have enough gears, you can just instantly destroy them to skip to next phase (instant phasing) and so there would be less problem. The only troublesome period is when both Shaper and Elder are in invulnerable phases lol.

I sold all my gears and think about some expensive CoC but too lazy to reroll lol
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 4 févr. 2020 22:26:21
Thanks for posting. It's an incredible build but it should be for what it costs. :) This was a great build to end the league on.

"
stephenp1983 a écrit :
What are your thoughts on using circle of guilt with increased herald of purity buff/% physical damage instead of mark of the elder ring? Also do thoughts on vulnerability curse instead of assassin mark? You could get a COH ring for either or run with physical impresence amulet and blasphemy fully level'd vulnerabilty for no mana cost. I havent run the numbers yet just interested in your opinion on it.

I also have the same question would some expert please explain further thanks.
should we keep the F&S with maim or change to purity with purity buff effect and % increased physical damage thanks.

I am also asking because my lethal pride at the bottom of the tree is giving me 4 nodes with 20% melee damage so that's 80% which i think the phys might be quite good
Dernière édition par FaceSmashhh, le 5 févr. 2020 02:47:55
Maybe someone is interested with lethal pride jewels just pm me with your offer.

60%CC 10%forti 20%melee 4%life 1%regen (took the cloth and chain passive for the 20% melee)

60%CC 20%melee 5%str 5% Double damage (without cloth and chain passive)

all are following the POB of this thread.
"
FaceSmashhh a écrit :
"
stephenp1983 a écrit :
What are your thoughts on using circle of guilt with increased herald of purity buff/% physical damage instead of mark of the elder ring? Also do thoughts on vulnerability curse instead of assassin mark? You could get a COH ring for either or run with physical impresence amulet and blasphemy fully level'd vulnerabilty for no mana cost. I havent run the numbers yet just interested in your opinion on it.

should we keep the F&S with maim or change to purity with purity buff effect and % increased physical damage thanks.

I am also asking because my lethal pride at the bottom of the tree is giving me 4 nodes with 20% melee damage so that's 80% which i think the phys might be quite good

I personally went for circle of guilt + purity combo and it's slightly better, dps wise, than a shaped ring and mark of elder combo at least in my build.

The main problem is you lost quite some good mods on ring like life, res, curse, etc. Also, if you're using good foils instead of paradoxica, then you do not enjoy full buff from the purity.
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 6 févr. 2020 02:20:18
"
wiwigvn a écrit :
"
FaceSmashhh a écrit :
"
stephenp1983 a écrit :

I personally went for circle of guilt + purity combo and it's slightly better, dps wise, than a shaped ring and mark of elder combo at least in my build.

The main problem is you lost quite some good mods on ring like life, res, curse, etc. Also, if you're using good foils instead of paradoxica, then you do not enjoy full buff from the purity.

thx for repling, Are you using 1 circle of guilt or 2? couldnt we use 1 circle of guilt to replace the elder ring and keep other cuse on hit ring for life and res? or would 1 circle of guilt not be enough?
"
FaceSmashhh a écrit :
thx for repling, Are you using 1 circle of guilt or 2? couldnt we use 1 circle of guilt to replace the elder ring and keep other cuse on hit ring for life and res? or would 1 circle of guilt not be enough?

I went for 2 with mana reservation reduction just to fit lots of aura. I relied on CWDT for curse since it's quite easy to get hit with a melee build. Actually I played the build from ground up so many things were customized to save costs, including cwdt curse and the rings, and later on, I was lazy to change since the dps is so good, so I cannot say that it's really min-maxed.

Returning to the topic, yeah, you can surely use one ring though I think you would lose some dps compared to dual rings or shaped-ring and mark of the elder.
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 6 févr. 2020 10:55:25

This is what i did with the cyrcle of guild. Melting everything incl. sirus a8.
Nn more then 4.7-8k life

E. Got 70 mana left and it feels really good.
Dernière édition par bultraaas, le 6 févr. 2020 12:33:38
Great thanks for sharing guys

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires