[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

"
wiwigvn a écrit :
Anyone has some way to deal with degen like burning or poison? Big hit is nothing compared to degen. It is ridiculous sometimes that elder guardians kill me with ignite or poison on hit map mod lol. Perhaps use Divine Flesh and stack chaos res?

I'm using flasks for guardians, ruby with burn immunity or smoke flask with poison immunity etc.
Second-class poe gamer
Hey, sorry for making some possible trouble here, but I just finally scraped enough for a Savior and almost got Paradoxica, but I don't really have enough money to buy other high end stuff, do you happen to have alternatives for gear? I got an explode chest that I managed to craft myself but other than that I don't think I can get much else from this guide. My biggest concern of course is the mana reduction, what would be necessary instead of the -15 chest?

Again, I know this is a more expensive build/guide, but if you could help out this n00b that would be highly appreciated. :)
Weird, the first post says to grab Alira, but the PoB says to get the 2 Points instead...

Am I missing something here or is this a case of "oopsie, I forgot to update something" ?
"
Salandrea a écrit :
Hey, sorry for making some possible trouble here, but I just finally scraped enough for a Savior and almost got Paradoxica, but I don't really have enough money to buy other high end stuff, do you happen to have alternatives for gear? I got an explode chest that I managed to craft myself but other than that I don't think I can get much else from this guide. My biggest concern of course is the mana reduction, what would be necessary instead of the -15 chest?

Again, I know this is a more expensive build/guide, but if you could help out this n00b that would be highly appreciated. :)

A pretty cheap solution could be getting reduced Pride mana reservation on your neck, and -mana cost enchants on your rings, if you have the prefix slot(s) for it. I also recommend taking at least one mana leech node, as that combined with the little bit of extra freedom you get out of having that ~10-12% mana free. Shouldn't be too expensive to work into the build, I think.
Dernière édition par JanCarlo, le 27 janv. 2020 15:50:57
"
JanCarlo a écrit :
"
Salandrea a écrit :

A pretty cheap solution could be getting reduced Pride mana reservation on your neck, and -mana cost enchants on your rings, if you have the prefix slot(s) for it. I also recommend taking at least one mana leech node, as that combined with the little bit of extra freedom you get out of having that ~10-12% mana free. Shouldn't be too expensive to work into the build, I think.

Will take a look into it, thanks. :)
Hey guys, just read through this whole thread as I was trying to get ideas for my Gladiator version of the build. I feel somewhat squishy as I get one-shot every 7-8 maps or so.

Here: https://pastebin.com/v0a1Wkf4

Just a few questions:

1. Would it be worth to drop a couple of my auras to fit in Pride and switch my watcher's eye to the Impale Lasts 2 Additional Hits mod?

2. How much overall is Champion better than Gladiator with this kind of build? Pros and Cons?

3. Would the damage from Saviour + Paradoxica be much better than the two foils I currently have?

4. What are some upgrades I can make to this build? This can include ascendancy change, jewels, gems, passive tree changes, etc.

I hope my PoB can give others some ideas as this thread has done for me.

Instead of going for vulnerability on hit gloves, i just made a double influence ring with assmark + vulnerability on hit with whispers of doom amulet. Any tips on what I can do to improve this build? What should my next upgrade be? Lethal pride? Is it worth divining a lethal pride until i get a good one? Thanks for the guide!

If anybody else has some input for me, it'd be much appreciated! <3

Thats what i managed to do folks ! And it feels really good. Managed to make 43% dmg red without flasks and 5.4k life. Think i can make it about 5.7

Changed the ascendancy nodes from ustopable hero to inspirational.
Dernière édition par bultraaas, le 29 janv. 2020 14:56:56
"
choikimchi a écrit :

Instead of going for vulnerability on hit gloves, i just made a double influence ring with assmark + vulnerability on hit with whispers of doom amulet. Any tips on what I can do to improve this build? What should my next upgrade be? Lethal pride? Is it worth divining a lethal pride until i get a good one? Thanks for the guide!

If anybody else has some input for me, it'd be much appreciated! <3

I think you can upgrade your boots to have tailwind, it's 10% more dps right there if you can cope with mana.

"
JolteonSQ a écrit :
Hey guys, just read through this whole thread as I was trying to get ideas for my Gladiator version of the build. I feel somewhat squishy as I get one-shot every 7-8 maps or so.

Here: https://pastebin.com/v0a1Wkf4

Just a few questions:

1. Would it be worth to drop a couple of my auras to fit in Pride and switch my watcher's eye to the Impale Lasts 2 Additional Hits mod?

2. How much overall is Champion better than Gladiator with this kind of build? Pros and Cons?

3. Would the damage from Saviour + Paradoxica be much better than the two foils I currently have?

4. What are some upgrades I can make to this build? This can include ascendancy change, jewels, gems, passive tree changes, etc.

I hope my PoB can give others some ideas as this thread has done for me.

I would try to answer, though please note that I am not very good min maxer :D

1. I do not believe Impale Watcher Eye it's necessary for Champ (thanks to master of metal) but if you go any other ascendancy, it's necessary as it's normally around 15% more dps even for Champ.

2. Personally, I think Glad is not suitable for a DW build in term of tankiness. I tried tweaking on PoB for a Glad but I think it is not worth it for medium tankiness and half-baked DPS. Though if you can reach max block somehow with Glad, I think it's worth it.

Champ on the other hand is extremely DPS focus with the impale mechanism and also pretty tanky as long as you got your armor and molten shell up. I only found myself dead when I am not quick enough to hit the instant flask (not a very good player myself) or of course, tanked what should not be tanked like Sirus' beam (though his beam is somewhat tankable with this build with flask and molten shell)

3. Well, Saviour is core of this build. It's basically the best sword for DW as your clones will always match 100% of your one-sword dps. Why do you want to change it if you come to this thread?

It's fine to DW one good foil with the Saviour. As Paradoxica has double effect on +flat phys, it's huge with Master of Metal of Champ, but if you're going Glad, I think a 500dps foil may be better.
I think I am done with this build so if anyone wants to buy all of my gears, please feel free to pm me. Wanna recover some ex to try other builds.

My gears are not top notch but can 2-3 secs all AL8 conquerors and almost phase Sirus instantly except for the last phase (need more dps for that). My build uses Flicker for clear and Bladestorm for boss, which I think much better than double-strike since you are stationary due to multistrike and double-strike nature. This build's most fun point is that you can easily switch your skills. I can slot in lacerate or cyclone and go ham any time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires