[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Granted I don't have any attack speed on my gear yet (just got to white maps and still using a tabula), but Lacerate is feeling somewhat awkward atm with multi-strike. Does it begin to feel smoother with more attack speed?

I prioritsed phys damage on my Paradoxia as PoB said it was more DPS.
Hey hey, can u guys give me some advices what i should change / improve @ my char SavourMel? THX :-)
Aiight so here's my take on the gear:
Spoiler
nvm, forums working weird, ignore this.
Dernière édition par SoulRus, le 23 janv. 2020 13:38:00
Aiight so here's my take on the gear:
Spoiler

This build's dps is op as hell even more so then the Icenova/Frostbolt i sank over 100 ex in but it does lack hard in survavability, i found aspect of the cat with Fur helps alot with both DPS and survavability. i am missing alot of life on the more "Expensive" gear so im at only 4.3k hp which isnt a big deal with vaal molten shell + the cat aspect since barely anything hits me.
i havent done sirus yet since im made this char only today and was unlucky with the infuences.
overall, great build and the Saviour sword just makes it, thats prolly the Nm1 item here.

Edit: even without -mana crafts i dont have any problem sustaining the skill since i went and got 1 node of mana leech on the tree, once i get the max tier of -mana craft on a ring i will "multimod" it to have life and the mana craft.

Cheers!
Dernière édition par SoulRus, le 23 janv. 2020 13:41:11
Feels squishy, maybe it's because I went with a strike build.

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
Dernière édition par pr13st, le 23 janv. 2020 18:11:30
"
pr13st a écrit :
Feels squishy, maybe it's because I went with a strike build.

Spoiler

yup, i feel squishy as well.
Hi, Do i need the -15 mana cost on the armour if i'am going to only use BladeStorm? can i get an armour with the crit chance only, and it will be fine?
Nice build was doing t16 bosses and metamorphs at 84. Without dieing, pretty solid. Just went with cyclone over lacerate for the chills.

It may seems squishy for some, but it's all a matter of getting shit down before it gets u down imo
@Stodderkonge
hi, What is the main difference between this version and gladiator one. I see most people play gladiator.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires