[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Is this build glass cannony? How does it fair against some of the harder hitting bosses these days?
What are the best stats on a Paradoxica, other than phys damage and attack speed?
Anyone have opinions on this vs cyclone champion? Just had a Savior drop and looking to use it in a build.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Is this build glass cannony? How does it fair against some of the harder hitting bosses these days?

Not at all. Champion nodes and molten shell combined with lvl1 CWDT works wonders. Just remember to leap out of those insane explosions that happen once in a while. Deathless Sirius is easy. But after 50ex investment it should be.
Bonsoir,

Je n'arrive pas a ouvrir les screenshot (je suis peu etre juste débile xd) quelqu'un peu m'en dire plus ? merci x)
Dernière édition par ZedZed92, le 22 janv. 2020 13:58:12
"
vikke a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Not at all. Champion nodes and molten shell combined with lvl1 CWDT works wonders. Just remember to leap out of those insane explosions that happen once in a while. Deathless Sirius is easy. But after 50ex investment it should be.

Thank you. I've been playing bladestorm block gladiator, recently respecced to impale, but it's not the most efficient in terms of passive tree. Been trying a 21/20 lacerate gem i managed to vaal. I love the feel of it, but BS still has slightly better dps vs bosses on this build. So I'm considering trying another character if I can get the money :)
"
dperls a écrit :
Anyone have opinions on this vs cyclone champion? Just had a Savior drop and looking to use it in a build.

I am using same build for my char for cyclone.
Just a sample gif:
https://imgur.com/OhVcdDA

PS: Its nuts even without headhunter.
Could use some help - I am dying quite a bit and dont feel as tanky as some of the clips were showing. Also I feel that i'm clearing maps super slow. I was using bladestorm, but switched to lacerate, which does feel a bit better. I just feel that I may be missing something, or messed up somewhere.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Character name is ChampLogan_Meta.
I just started using Flicker for mapping, jesus this is actually insane lmao.

I think I'm just gonna switch to Lacerate for Sirus/Conquerors and just Flicker for everything else, the clear is actually so crazy
"
inflamez5 a écrit :
Could use some help - I am dying quite a bit and dont feel as tanky as some of the clips were showing. Also I feel that i'm clearing maps super slow. I was using bladestorm, but switched to lacerate, which does feel a bit better. I just feel that I may be missing something, or messed up somewhere.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Character name is ChampLogan_Meta.

- Bottled Faith is an insane dmg boost. Like night and day on Metamorph and Conquerers. Everything melts.

- Try removing frenzy nodes and the bottom left socket node. Add the socket left of duelist (on the way to Constitution) and pick all the life nodes in Constitution and Path of the Warrior.

- You can level Molten Shell to about lvl10 and get Vaal Molten Shell. 18sec extra 10k life on bosses.

- Personally I don't like Mark of the Elder. It's much cheaper to get chaos res if you don't have it. Mine is +6% and I'm still using Carnage Heart (need to change all the jewelry to get rid of it).

- Elusive on crit boots are insane.

- Soul of Tukohama and Soul of Solaris.

- Discipline of the Unyielding ftw. You can remove Endurance charge on stun from leap. I use culling on Warchief. And you get perma 1 charge, so gearing is 4% all res easier.

- I almost cap phys red % while fighting. Try to aim for 75+%.

- Check my char, "vikkeCHAMP". I clear as fast as I can leap around. t8 conquerers last about 5s and t16 metamorphs last less than 2s. With all flasks and skills (drop banner, activate vaal molten, drop 2 vaal warchiefs, piano flask). Everything done usually before first flask needs refreshing.

But everything said - the game still has some one hitters you just have to be aware. Metamorphs sometimes do On Death effects that still get me if I don't focus. I've died twice on leveling to 95. Once in a metamorph explosion and once in a double beyond fully scarabed and sextanted t16 when my computer couldn't keep up. BTW The game keeps getting more and more heavy. Don't know if I can play PoE2 with the current rig :/
Dernière édition par vikke, le 23 janv. 2020 06:16:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires