[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

well this build is ridiculous. Funneled all my money into it - playing with Vaal Double Strike (mostly for flavor, but its actually nice against metamorphs).

Literally phased Sirus in final part of most recent AL8 fight - he didn't even get off an attack after he landed. And that was before bottled faith.

Clear speed is great too. Really strong build!

Using this build with cyclone for delve, pretty good.
Dernière édition par vchintada, le 19 janv. 2020 23:47:05
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
Can we encorporate Explode chest anyhow? 2x 4level enlightment and change +mana for Explode?
Anyone tried something similar?

mine was pretty similar to that but there is a little problem in getting 96int for enlighten 4 since i have almost no int on my gears so i was force to use 2 passive point on 30 int(hard knock and theif's craft which i reach with
on the right side of the tree)
Spoiler

This is me again
this build is really strong I must say, I havent using any awakened gems yet and also no +2 impale WE, gear also a min, but delete any bosses ingame (no uber atziri and allu and HoGM ofc)
I got drop awakened multistrike today, totally pleasure with this build, thank you so much.
Just quick question, there are alot of spike gloves with nice stats and have a "culling strike", wonder will this make a huge step for this build?
"
WE, gear also a min, but delete any bosses ingame (no uber atziri and allu and HoGM ofc)

I did HoGM last night no problem, might have gottenlucky on enemy spawns tho.
How does this build deal with chaos damage?
livejamie
Great Build, Thank You
"
Semantic a écrit :
well this build is ridiculous. Funneled all my money into it - playing with Vaal Double Strike (mostly for flavor, but its actually nice against metamorphs).

Literally phased Sirus in final part of most recent AL8 fight - he didn't even get off an attack after he landed. And that was before bottled faith.

Clear speed is great too. Really strong build!

I'm quite bored with cyclone and bladestorm is a little slow for mapping. Maybe I will try flicker and DS. You do not use tribal fury glove or explosion chest, is mapping slow? Could you please record some mapping and bossing videos?
Does the Level 1 Blood Rage mod on Paradoxica fuck with the Level 20 one?
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :
Does the Level 1 Blood Rage mod on Paradoxica fuck with the Level 20 one?

yes it replaces it every kill but you can still use the high level one for bosses without adds

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires