[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

I bow down to you for creating and publishing this build. As I took down t16 drox in the matter of seconds.
"
Would that helmet with nearby enemies take 9inc dmg be better than a starkonja's head? I figured with the inc attack speed and crit chance that might be a better option?

Firstly; lol no. Second you don't think OP knows Starkonja exists?

Crafted nearby enemies have- resist rare helm was better then Starkonja the second the patch that introduced it hit.
"
derzornige a écrit :
so "increased" is not = "more" and inreased is not - as you seem to think - a more multiplier.

so if you still think, that you understood the mechanics, feel free to explain your "correct" understanding.

Increased damage TAKEN is a more multiplier for the one doing the damage. Increased damage( dealt) is simply that...increased. It's funny You debate this. Cringy really.
"
derzornige a écrit :

what you did, was just takling down my idea, while not understanding core mechanics, kudos for that...

Not sure what's worse, the mangled English, or the whole not understanding core mechanics, and accusing others of not understanding. Kudos indeed. Epic irony has been reached here.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 16 janv. 2020 23:32:31
Does it matter if savior or paradoxia is in mainhand?
"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Does it matter if savior or paradoxia is in mainhand?

Not a lot, but Ambidexterity node makes Paradoxia better in your main hand. The 50% increased phys damage with main hand weapon is doubled.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 17 janv. 2020 12:05:32
edit: explained above
Dernière édition par TheTabKey, le 17 janv. 2020 03:49:10
Hey i just made this build and i am really confused why is it not working so good as everyone is saying can u please help me out https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hubapi1/characters

Crafted this armor, should i keep it?
I cant afford this build(got 5ex) but wanted craft for fun anyways. Hapenned to find awakener orb from awakener and had hunter boots in stash. Bought 1c redeemer boots and 400alts to hit elusion mod. 100alts for tailwind. Then awakened and got this:
Spoiler

After that I annuled twice and divined once for better rolls.
Spoiler

Now there is space for multimod. What to craft with those?
Dernière édition par Hartsa, le 19 janv. 2020 10:24:04
Can we encorporate Explode chest anyhow? 2x 4level enlightment and change +mana for Explode?
Anyone tried something similar?
Dernière édition par Padashuruar, le 19 janv. 2020 11:37:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires