[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

"
Hejti a écrit :
Is Energy Shield Leech gem rly working for us? I mean i have 110 ES and its always and 0 becouse of blood rage degen, is it rly counted as leeching ES if it never goes over 0? or it goes over 0 but its a split of a second and we cant see it.

edit#1

nvm its still better then slower proj even without the second part, my bad

edit#2

Am I doing something wrong or +1 Arrow Drillneck gives me more dmg in PoB

If you have a second source of piercing +1 arrow would be a lot better.
Gotta grind em all.
"
ShineOut a écrit :
"
aaOzymandias a écrit :
Interesting take on the build! I have been doing a very similar one, but I use two lioneyes fall and not the timeless jewel. I also use a farruls since I find is kind of nifty.

Do you think allocating Iron Reflexes all the time is the best option while using arborix? I guess if you do allocate Iron Reflexes, there is little point in letting our stance be in sand, might as well go blood. But how does that interact with the maim support? Its one of the strange interactions in POE I never really got the details on.

I have also been doing chain + mirage archer + GMP on TS for clear, works well, but I have been considering swapping mirage archer for vicious projectiles or maim. Or perhaps swapping out chain is best? I use a Rigwalds now for the fork as well.

Spoiler

Yeah so using Iron Reflexes 24/7 is just free tank. We don't have to worry about the arborix rotation either. With flesh & stone linked to maim, any enemy maimed by the skill takes increased physical damage. So if they're in the aura they take more damage.
If you're still using two six-links you don't need to worry about TS being the single target anymore so chain is fine for clearing, Mirage archer supplements our less than stellar clear speed compared to something like IceShot, now you caaan drop gmp on TS but I wouldn't see why. It's our clear skill after all and firing all those arrows is just a huge boost in clear speed. On the rigwalds it lowers our proj speed, so TS doesn't really clear as well with it, the fork is nice but since the changed the way TS scales it may not be BIS anymore. Look into a rare quiver with increased proj speed or a jewel with some to increase the secondary projectile distance thus increasing clear range.

Yeah, those are good points. I tested over the weekend, and permanent iron reflexes is the way to go. I also got off my lazy butt and crafted a better helmet other than starkonja. Hit a lucky projectile speed on add a veil mod to a nifty amulet as well. Originally I planned on getting a second curse, by allocating whispers of doom, but when doing the math it turned out Tenacity was better for killing bosses (since clear is great already), and opened up for a nice corruption on my tombfists like so:

Did some tweaks, ditched my other lioneyes fall and got a lethal pride. Lost a bit of damage, but got more survivability. Damage is still good regardless. Could be better, so I will get another lethal one and roll that.

My next step I think is dropping the Rigwalds and getting a Drillneck for the pierce. (or hope for a lucky +1 to piece for my amulet when I turn it into a talisman). Perhaps craft a +1 arrow on a piercing quiver base would be good as well, but that might turn out too expensive for me atm.

While the fork is rather nifty, TS seems to be much better suited for piercing/chaining in this kind of setup. And heck, more life is always good!
Last phase of the Sirus fight https://youtu.be/pNfJSbo66vo

I didn't record other ones since waiting for Sirus to leave the storm took longer then phasing him.

Also managed to reach Delve Depth 600 today with it, one of the tankiest Bow build i ever played.

Decided to make this build again since i was playing similar version in Blight using 2x Lioneyes Jewel and Daresso Armour.
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 21 janv. 2020 15:52:59
Yeah, really enjoying this build myself! Fast, effective and defensive. Only thing I cannot do well is Blight stuff. But now I got even more pierce after a lucky talisman:

Hi Shine and everyone. I'm just curious as to whether it's good to get a "Culling Strike" mod on the bow. Looking at PoB, comparing pure phys bows between phys bows with "culling strike", I don't see any changes on the dps section and i don't know what I'm missing. I would like your opinion on this whether having like a 500-ish pdps culling strike bow would be better than like 550+pdps nonculling strike bow, overall dps-wise.
"
odingits123 a écrit :
Hi Shine and everyone. I'm just curious as to whether it's good to get a "Culling Strike" mod on the bow. Looking at PoB, comparing pure phys bows between phys bows with "culling strike", I don't see any changes on the dps section and i don't know what I'm missing. I would like your opinion on this whether having like a 500-ish pdps culling strike bow would be better than like 550+pdps nonculling strike bow, overall dps-wise.

mmmm! good question. So base culling strike is basically 10% of maximum life or less after the hit. So when the enemy reaches 10% life they die. So basically add 10% more damage I want to say. Higher pdps beats low pdps with culling. But high pdps and culling is a win/win "if" the bow justifies it. I would prefer impale effect or proj speed, you can get culling strike on the gloves.
Gotta grind em all.
Dernière édition par ShineOut, le 25 janv. 2020 21:48:52
Gotta grind em all.
Dernière édition par ShineOut, le 25 janv. 2020 21:48:20
So I just re-rolled from cyclone to TS...again :D
Did the same thing every league since Legion.
I love playing TS, clear speed is so OP and with barrage we can melt away bosses easily.
Thx for this guide, which gave me some more options and insight since TS has been nerfed (also Mirage Archer).

I have one question though:
Whats your take on using a Headhunter with this build?
I just bought one and I feel like its a bit "wasted".
Dont get me wrong, it`s fun as hell using it.
But I feel like its absolutely unnecessary, unless you play many/only legion and beyond encounters/maps. On every other map or if you just farm as you usually would without headhunter, I feel like it doesnt add that much value for its price. It feels like Ryslatha outperforms Headhunter, because we get much more boss-dps.
Thats why I`m thinking about selling it again and get myself a 500+ pdps bow.
How much would that boost dps? Especially Boss-dps, since clear speed is godlike anyway with TS :D

Would be nice to get some input from ppl who already have transitioned into a rare bow after using arborix.

Spoiler
"
ElLoco2836 a écrit :
So I just re-rolled from cyclone to TS...again :D
Did the same thing every league since Legion.
I love playing TS, clear speed is so OP and with barrage we can melt away bosses easily.
Thx for this guide, which gave me some more options and insight since TS has been nerfed (also Mirage Archer).

I have one question though:
Whats your take on using a Headhunter with this build?
I just bought one and I feel like its a bit "wasted".
Dont get me wrong, it`s fun as hell using it.
But I feel like its absolutely unnecessary, unless you play many/only legion and beyond encounters/maps. On every other map or if you just farm as you usually would without headhunter, I feel like it doesnt add that much value for its price. It feels like Ryslatha outperforms Headhunter, because we get much more boss-dps.
Thats why I`m thinking about selling it again and get myself a 500+ pdps bow.
How much would that boost dps? Especially Boss-dps, since clear speed is godlike anyway with TS :D

Would be nice to get some input from ppl who already have transitioned into a rare bow after using arborix.

Spoiler

Wanting to try this build how is your ST dps atm and survivability endgame?
TS dps is very good.
You could easily use it for bosses if you dont have two 6L.
Barrage is just to melt bosses the easy way.
PoB-fork tells me my TS dps is at 600K with impale.
Although I cant say whether that is per arrow or how it is calculated. It just cant be true, because enemies get completely destroyed by that little dps :D
It feels like cyclone with +5 million dps, concerning how fast everything dies. My cyclone was sitting at over 12 million in the end and barrage is still faster :D

Survivability is great and it feels very tanky, especially considering it's a bow build.
Though I should mention, I have a pretty nice lethal pride. It gives me 20% fortify effect, 20% armour and two 4% max life nodes.
Very nice build, thanks again OP :)
Still interested what you guys think of Headhunter with this and how much of a boost a 500+ pdps bow is...?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires