[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

You got 2 nodes - Spinecruncher and Splitting Strikes in range of Lioneye's Fall giving -12% to total physical damage reduction each. Do you think it's worth to give them a try as in this league monsters have a lot more armor?

Btw I love this build too and I'm happy it's back :D
Dernière édition par Arti222, le 5 janv. 2020 08:04:39
hello. I played a similar build in the past, but it had something for single target like barrage. TS can make up for it on its own ?
"
Arti222 a écrit :
You got 2 nodes - Spinecruncher and Splitting Strikes in range of Lioneye's Fall giving -12% to total physical damage reduction each. Do you think it's worth to give them a try as in this league monsters have a lot more armor?

Btw I love this build too and I'm happy it's back :D

I would rather Anoint splitting strike and path to Spinecruncher, you might lose a little life but you may enjoy the dps better.
Gotta grind em all.
"
AcidCitrus a écrit :
hello. I played a similar build in the past, but it had something for single target like barrage. TS can make up for it on its own ?

TS is strong on it's on, but if you still feel like the single target is lacking, picking up a second six link for barrage is fine.

The links may be something like, Barrage -> Brutality -> Impale -> Maim -> Slower Proj -> Vicious Projectiles.
Gotta grind em all.
Bandit is 2 points / alira?

2 points shud be better right
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 5 janv. 2020 23:37:06
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
Bandit is 2 points / alira?

2 points shud be better right

2 Points is better for us. But if you are having trouble with res alira can help with that.
Gotta grind em all.
Although Aul's makes pride reserve no mana, but it reduces the dps due to the amulet slots stats (crit, crit multiplier)

it is worth the dps drop?
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
Although Aul's makes pride reserve no mana, but it reduces the dps due to the amulet slots stats (crit, crit multiplier)

it is worth the dps drop?

We gain dps and QoL. The amount of mana we have and the ability to use
Pride - Flesh and Stone with Maim - Herald of Purity and precision. I'm still able to have 140 mana with a 100% hit chance. If we did take a rare ammy the crit would be nice, but now we need a level 3-4 enlighten added to the build.
Gotta grind em all.
Have you tried Barrage with Threshold jewel + Arrow Nova + chain for clear? Let me know how it competes against TS.
I’m having mana issues with the build. Are we mana leeching?

Also my POB dmg is only 75k, is that per TS projectile? Does each projectile over lapping on the same target? I mean the build is tanky, but bossing dmg is slow, maybe I’m doing something wrong. Should I stand at close range to proc point blank?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires