[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

I followed your build, bought almost all the same gear but the damage output is somehow 1/10 of yours. I can't even kill t16 bosses without dying a dozen times. Can you have a look at my gear and tell me what am I missing? Thank you very much.
1. you do not have impale on your barrage setup
2. no quality on gems

that what i noticed with out going into pob

I personally dropped increased crit and energy leech and went with
Barrage -> Vicious proj -> Impale -> Slower proj -> Brutality -> and maim
you can also drop maim for faster attacks for more of a balanced dps feel.
Is this good without Impale watchers eye? after checking prices i can say i have never had that much currency in league so i could buy one.
"
Tuomari a écrit :
Is this good without Impale watchers eye? after checking prices i can say i have never had that much currency in league so i could buy one.

Tbh I would say it's almost required if you really want to do higher tier content. You can sorta get away with it? It's not going to feel as good. It sucks the barrier to QoL is so high cost.
Gotta grind em all.
"
pandazord a écrit :
How do you run all the auras? Having problem with them

Pride AUL's basically, try deleveling precision enough until it feels comfy to use them all at once.
Gotta grind em all.
"
Klezdaoufz a écrit :
Currently playing this build in standard where we have crazy stuff, and i'm wondering what kind of Bow outclasses a near perfect arborix.
I can buy Brood twine with 608 Pdps but i'm wondering if its really gonna be a real big change.

Someone good with PoB can probably do it but i'm really bad at using it decently.

Can someone take a look at this ?

For this build? Yes, Brood Twine will make this skill bonkers. Since you're also on standard, consider a vicious Proj bow also. Idk if the 7link is worth it over awakened gems though. That's your call.
Gotta grind em all.
Thoughts on Impale TS as a league starter?
can you tell more about leveling ? one hand or two hand cyclone ? i never play cyclone before
"
quiet18121989 a écrit :
can you tell more about leveling ? one hand or two hand cyclone ? i never play cyclone before

You can go either-or. I usually just go with what I'm feeling so it was both this time :D. Just do the vendor recipe consistently for two swords for, magic rustic sash, 1 whetstone, any sword/axe. The cyclone tree is the same pathing as this tree, just grab axe or sword nodes instead and respec :D.
Gotta grind em all.
"
ShineOut a écrit :
"
Tuomari a écrit :

Tbh I would say it's almost required if you really want to do higher tier content. You can sorta get away with it? It's not going to feel as good. It sucks the barrier to QoL is so high cost.

Cant the cluster jewels negate this a bit? You can get extra impales on the cluster jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires