[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
cyrn a écrit :
This is a really fun build. It has excellent clear vs. densely packed groups after you get Gratuitous Violence and amazing single target, but is a little fiddly vs. spaced out/less dense packs.

For anyone wondering about current prices, the not-really-starter build things are:
Chest (5+ex)
Belt (1.5-2.5ex)
Vulnerability Tombfist (1-1.5ex)
Tribal Fury Annointment (1ex)
The helmet mod 'nearby enemies take x% increased physical damage' (lots)
Power charge corruption for bloodseeker

I made it to red maps killing metamorphs with a tabula before I got any of these options.

I also used Lochtonial Caress gloves while leveling to let me accumulate frenzy/power/endurance charges and give a better feeling for how the build will play when you have access to the more expensive but reliable ways of charge generation.

Does anyone have ideas on what would be a good anointment to replace Tribal Fury if you get the "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy" mod on some rare gloves instead of using Tombfists?

Hi, note regarding the helmet: it is pretty easy to fossil craft one for yourself. Spam pristine/jagged. Average price for decent life + phys mod is like 50-100c. For the chest, any 6 link corrupted rare with fever decent life will get you through the game.
Currently doing this build and I'm absolutely destroying everything in red maps. Character BoyzNDaHood in my profile to see my gear for anyone struggling with the build. I'll craft +1 minimum endurance charge on my rings/ammy as soon as I can craft it. (I spent more than 20ex on the build so far so keep that in mind if you're still gearing up)
Dernière édition par Methical, le 5 janv. 2020 17:04:36
Have you tried building around one-handed swords instead and using leap slam. something like dual "Ahn's Might" or "dreamfeather". I am not one for whirling blades and enjoy leap slam so didnt know if you have every tried that.
New-ish player here. It seems like there are a lot of item mods going towards elemental resists (amulets, rings etc). Why wouldn't you just sacrifice your belt slot for a string of servitude and get it all out of the way and use those modifiers for something else?
"
Sevreth72 a écrit :
Thank you very much for the build, about to jump pin and start it!.

Question- Swift Skewering is in the final build but not the initial 2 leveling ones provided. By what level would you suggest selecting the skill?

Thanks again!

Hi, I propose to spec to impale at around lvl 80-90.
"
mochmaster a écrit :
New-ish player here. It seems like there are a lot of item mods going towards elemental resists (amulets, rings etc). Why wouldn't you just sacrifice your belt slot for a string of servitude and get it all out of the way and use those modifiers for something else?

For amulets and rings we can roll both the mods we want and resists. Therefore we are not losing anything by having resists on those. On the other hand, if we use string of servitude we will lose about 20% of damage and big chunk of life.
"
Methical a écrit :
Currently doing this build and I'm absolutely destroying everything in red maps. Character BoyzNDaHood in my profile to see my gear for anyone struggling with the build. I'll craft +1 minimum endurance charge on my rings/ammy as soon as I can craft it. (I spent more than 20ex on the build so far so keep that in mind if you're still gearing up)

Nice going! Took a quick look and one suggestion: get some accuracy on your gear, your hit chance is around 83% which is hurting your DPS a bit. However, you're anyway doing several mil shaped DPS so IDK if that is really needed :)
"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
Methical a écrit :

Nice going! Took a quick look and one suggestion: get some accuracy on your gear, your hit chance is around 83% which is hurting your DPS a bit. However, you're anyway doing several mil shaped DPS so IDK if that is really needed :)

Ty for the tip, didn't realize my hit chance was so low. I refunded a few life nodes on the tree and got accuracy nodes instead. I'm around 90% hit chance now, should be a bit better.
Hallo, im currently running your build, having a lot of fun playing it, since this is my first build and i dont know much about the game could you give me some feedback about my gear, cheers
"
reimo90 a écrit :
Can you also put your movement skill setup under the gem section please.

Hi, your character is set to private do I cannot see the gear. I will be travelling until Sunday so if you need any comments please link the gear directly on the post so I can check it easily. As said, I do not have access to POB at the moment so I can not provide very detailed analysis

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires