[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

And should I sell this (for how much if you have any idea) or go for swords with it ?

Update after a few upgrade to my stuff :

Getting Tribal Fury annointement is a major buff to the build, both damage and tank wise.

Next upgrade should be crafting my ring+amulet but i'm still not sure what way I'll go: Abyssus (with no enchant as they are way too expensive for now)+minimum endurance or the minimum frenzy.

Do you have any suggestion about those ?
"
OneT59 a écrit :
And should I sell this (for how much if you have any idea) or go for swords with it ?

Use poe.ninja / trade sites to estimate the worth. I wouldn't know how much that is. My quick estimation is that probably not that much in this league.
"
Nayiri a écrit :
Update after a few upgrade to my stuff :

Getting Tribal Fury annointement is a major buff to the build, both damage and tank wise.

Next upgrade should be crafting my ring+amulet but i'm still not sure what way I'll go: Abyssus (with no enchant as they are way too expensive for now)+minimum endurance or the minimum frenzy.

Do you have any suggestion about those ?

Hi, I personally went with frenzies and was happy with the decision. It is major buff to boss damage (12 more from frenzies + 10 more from ascendancy = 22%) and that damage boost let me explode most content before they had timo to do anything thus providing a large survivability boost as well.
Ok! Thank you, Time to change stuff a bit so i can craft those as soon as i get the recipe and get the unique belt too.

Thank you very much for the build, about to jump pin and start it!.

Question- Swift Skewering is in the final build but not the initial 2 leveling ones provided. By what level would you suggest selecting the skill?

Thanks again!
Dernière édition par Sevreth72, le 31 déc. 2019 12:58:54
Hey I am finding this build very weak but maybe I am misunderstanding something in it? I have almost always done Bow or caster builds and my dps on this build seems paltry and I regularly get one shot. Feel like I must be missing something. I have been running maps but cant seem to kill the third ascendancy guy he just wrecks me atm.
Playing games when I should be working.
"
Malikaz a écrit :
Hey I am finding this build very weak but maybe I am misunderstanding something in it? I have almost always done Bow or caster builds and my dps on this build seems paltry and I regularly get one shot. Feel like I must be missing something. I have been running maps but cant seem to kill the third ascendancy guy he just wrecks me atm.

I've checked your profile, I'm noticing that you still have an ornament of the east, replace it with wasp nest and get your 3rd lab, it'll help you.
Try to buy ring and helmet with life on them it's not expensive to be honest
Dernière édition par OneT59, le 31 déc. 2019 17:37:46
This is a really fun build. It has excellent clear vs. densely packed groups after you get Gratuitous Violence and amazing single target, but is a little fiddly vs. spaced out/less dense packs.

For anyone wondering about current prices, the not-really-starter build things are:
Chest (5+ex)
Belt (1.5-2.5ex)
Vulnerability Tombfist (1-1.5ex)
Tribal Fury Annointment (1ex)
The helmet mod 'nearby enemies take x% increased physical damage' (lots)
Power charge corruption for bloodseeker

I made it to red maps killing metamorphs with a tabula before I got any of these options.

I also used Lochtonial Caress gloves while leveling to let me accumulate frenzy/power/endurance charges and give a better feeling for how the build will play when you have access to the more expensive but reliable ways of charge generation.

Does anyone have ideas on what would be a good anointment to replace Tribal Fury if you get the "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy" mod on some rare gloves instead of using Tombfists?
Can you also put your movement skill setup under the gem section please.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires