[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
mstfoz a écrit :
It seems good to start but do you have any chance to add level sections to the POB? It would be very helpful. <3

Hi, will add leveling section today
"
I'm usually confused when it comes to where to start off on the POB? Do I go to the left of the tree first or follow to the right first? Anything helps! Thanks :)

Will add leveling POB today. However, I recommend going to right first. The shadow start will provide plenty of life, int (which the build lacks), and it is close to claw leech nodes which will help with mana sustain
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for this build.

I'm having a lot of fun with it, the playstyle us actually really dynamic and straightforward.

I still have to get a few more level and invest a bit in stuff (just paid under 2 ex ATM i think) because i'm not even close to half the dps you're doing. More dps would probably help a lot for instant leech that is sometime not fast enough for metamorph in red map.

+Leveling/item to get over 6k hp to reduce thé occasional one shot.

Anyway, good job on this build. It is a real melee league starter, and really fun to play.
No leveling tree? :(
"
GOSARN a écrit :
No leveling tree? :(

Sorry for the delay. Added now leveling trees, bandits and some tips.
"
Nayiri a écrit :
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for this build.

I'm having a lot of fun with it, the playstyle us actually really dynamic and straightforward.

I still have to get a few more level and invest a bit in stuff (just paid under 2 ex ATM i think) because i'm not even close to half the dps you're doing. More dps would probably help a lot for instant leech that is sometime not fast enough for metamorph in red map.

+Leveling/item to get over 6k hp to reduce thé occasional one shot.

Anyway, good job on this build. It is a real melee league starter, and really fun to play.

Yeah, the damage is improtant for survival. Remember to save the vaal double strike for metamorphs, it will help a lot early on when the DPS is not too high.
Hi, how much ex should I invest to melt endgame with this build (at least T16 and conquerors) ? Still hesitating between Champ or Glad for double strike. I've more than 10 ex now will that be enough to run T16 maps easily without dying at all ?
"
OneT59 a écrit :
Hi, how much ex should I invest to melt endgame with this build (at least T16 and conquerors) ? Still hesitating between Champ or Glad for double strike. I've more than 10 ex now will that be enough to run T16 maps easily without dying at all ?

Well, of course I cannot promise that you will not be dying. I died a couple of times, but my strategy was that I just stand still and tank everything. Some metamorphs oneshotted me. However, considering that I used this strategy all the way trough T16 bosses, guardians and metamorphs couple of rips is not that bad. For sure, if you really play the game (=dodge the big slams etc.) playing without dying is for sure possible with this build.

To start with this and get it viable for T16 should be very cheap. You can use my endgame gear for reference. Since I got the gear pretty early in the league (~3-4 days in) I do not know the current prices.

Champion is more DPS but slower and poor map clear. On tankiness, they are pretty much on same level.

"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
OneT59 a écrit :

Well, of course I cannot promise that you will not be dying. I died a couple of times, but my strategy was that I just stand still and tank everything. Some metamorphs oneshotted me. However, considering that I used this strategy all the way trough T16 bosses, guardians and metamorphs couple of rips is not that bad. For sure, if you really play the game (=dodge the big slams etc.) playing without dying is for sure possible with this build.

To start with this and get it viable for T16 should be very cheap. You can use my endgame gear for reference. Since I got the gear pretty early in the league (~3-4 days in) I do not know the current prices.

Champion is more DPS but slower and poor map clear. On tankiness, they are pretty much on same level.

Thanks, one last thing, I just dropped an awakened melee phys dmg (which has 10% chance to intimidate on hit) should I still take tombfist ? or should I take a good spiked gloves and an impresence for running vulnerability ?

Edit : I also got this cute thing :

Idk if I should sell this (I don't even know what price it could be, grom 10 to 55 ex in standard) or use it and play sword, so if you can help me with that thing I would be really really grateful !
Dernière édition par OneT59, le 29 déc. 2019 20:38:12
"
OneT59 a écrit :
"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
OneT59 a écrit :

Thanks, one last thing, I just dropped an awakened melee phys dmg (which has 10% chance to intimidate on hit) should I still take tombfist ? or should I take a good spiked gloves and an impresence for running vulnerability ?

Edit : I also got this cute thing :

Idk if I should sell this (I don't even know what price it could be, grom 10 to 55 ex in standard) or use it and play sword, so if you can help me with that thing I would be really really grateful !

If you have awakened melee phys I would for sure go with Spiked Gloves, prioritizing attack speed and toppincg also accuracy if possible. Additionally the new mods are worth looking into when crafting / buying gloves. Especially "strike skills target an additional enemy" or "chance to impale" would be pretty sweet on gloves. In this case, try to roll a curse vulnerability on hit ring.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires