[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

In your guide, the bleeding damage is about 700,000. Do you have enough damage for all the bosses in the game?
"
kernokus a écrit :
In your guide, the bleeding damage is about 700,000. Do you have enough damage for all the bosses in the game?

From some posts ago.
"I think in the video where i kill a8 i had only 800 k because it was a quick end of league respec. "
Not sure how much damage the new 10 fights or Maven will require. But until now everything is doable.

"
Kalithas a écrit :
An update on the gem links would be nice aswell.

Will have a look at this.

"
SHINY_ELECTRIKE a écrit :
Well just got to maps with this, super smooth leveling experience, a bit dull until you can get your hands on Divide and Conquer but once you do that and continue to upgrade your shield, leveling is smooth sailing.

Sounds good. Yes you want a Divide for mapping. But i guess they were about 1C even on day one :D

I found this gloves in a ritual and saved it for my SST project. they go up to 50 % attack damage. For sure worth testing.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Couple new things in 3.13 for this build. The gloves are interesting, but I do believe that Attack Damage will not scale bleed damage, so the gloves are only bumping up the initial hit. Might not be worth it over using something like Fenumus Gloves.

Jack, the Axe, was changed as well this league. It adds a new skill called Thirst for Blood, which does a couple things:

1. Reserves 10% of your HP (not mana)
2. Gives 20% more bleeding damage (global)
3. Up to 5 nearby bleeding targets are drained to you, recovering 400 hp/s per target. That means you can be getting a lot of HP regen, potentially thousands in the maven fights.

Its an interesting option - reserving 10% max life hurts, but that is a lot of regen and damage.

The other thing I didn't see mentioned in your guide are crafted awakened weapon. I think the ideal weapon would be one with Warlord Bleed Damage prefix and Hunter Bleed Speed suffix. For just a couple exalts, its pretty easy to get. Just get any Warlord 1H with T1 bleed damage as its only warlord affix, any Hunter 1H with T1 Faster Bleed as its only hunter affix, and then awaken them together, and you'll get a weapon with 90% increased bleed damage and bleeds deal damage 10% faster.

Wouldn't that be better than either Advancing Fortress or Prismatic Eclipse?

I'm playing SST for the first time this league. I leveled with it as soon as I could. Couple things to note about leveling - without divide and conquer, the build feels absolutely terrible. Luckily I got one for 2c before Trade was shut off for the weekend, which made it a lot smoother. But the first 30-40 levels before I got it felt real bad. And then once you get cruel lab complete it just zooms by without any issue.

Working through maps early is fine. Lioneye's Remorse is a great early shield for mapping - they're dirt cheap, and 1500+ armor.
Dernière édition par Jenos, le 18 janv. 2021 13:10:59
So I’m looking at this build, I want to say thank you for making a wonderful non meta build. Secondly I’m considering making an Impale version with Champion ascendancy for perma taunt and banner/master of steel. Of course I’d need to optimize but long story short, would I’ve seen some people talk about making an impale version so I’ll give it a shot and see how it goes
"
Jenos a écrit :

Jack, the Axe, was changed as well this league. It adds a new skill called Thirst for Blood, which does a couple things:

Its an interesting option - reserving 10% max life hurts, but that is a lot of regen and damage.

Thing is, that gut ripper (or the replica) gives 15% block and fortify (or cwdt). Replacing either may be more expensive than the benefits of the axe.
After making two seperate characters and giving up on them as soon as I hit maps, I've come back to this build and it just feels right. Looking forward to any additional updates or optimizations to make it even better; long live SST

"
Jenos a écrit :

1. Reserves 10% of your HP (not mana)
2. Gives 20% more bleeding damage (global)
3. Up to 5 nearby bleeding targets are drained to you, recovering 400 hp/s per target. That means you can be getting a lot of HP regen, potentially thousands in the maven fights.

It may not make a ton of difference, but something else to consider if we change to axe over claw is that we can use close combat support on vengeance/reckoning/riposte for extra damage. Was also thinking bloodlust is a decent one to consider as well if we did want to try and scale counterattack damage.
Tempus Fugit
Dernière édition par Shiken, le 20 janv. 2021 19:58:37
Been playing this build a little bit and I agree that it feels terrible until you get to put the jewel in for the chaining, which at that point you just zoom zoom.
Feels very nice so far, and enjoying the unique gameplay.
Just got to maps, got my 5L lioneyes vision, got my lab helm enchant, haemophilia gloves (saving gratuitious violence for last lab), and temporary shield chernobog going. feeling quite smooth, even if single target is a bit slow, it's expected. I'm looking forward to hitting 70 and playing around with magna eclipsis until i have the budget for a crafted shield. ive always loved that shield, and the aegis it provides did get a buff this league.

With the rebalancing of ascendancies I was kinda hoping they would move the "cannot be stunned by hits you block" from painforged to violent retaliation... being able to use cast when stunned instead of cast when damage taken would have been nice. But I guess never having to think about stun is just as nice.
Tempus Fugit
I've already spent about 20 essences to get a shield with more than 2500 armor, but I only got 2100. Could you explain to me how I can get a shield with 2500-3000 armor? including harvest mechanics, probably
Another major upgrade is a 20% gem, or better, 21/23 gem. The projectile speed also feels much much smoother with 20%.

Got my ilvl 84 elder shield, missed the 1st two tries with essence :/ Not sure if I should try more, or just get into more maps and see what I can do with harvest craft.

21/23 gem was 15C ... a steal :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires