[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

From 3.13 patch notes

Spectral Shield Throw
Now deals 20 to 30 base off hand physical damage at gem level 1 (from 18 to 27), up to 200 to 301 at gem level 20 (from 182 to 272).
Now has +0.2% base critical strike chance per 10 maximum energy shield on your shield (from 0.1% per 10).
Now deals 3 to 4 added physical damage per 15 armour or evasion rating on shield (from 2 to 3 added physical damage per 15 armour or evasion rating).

I think this equates to:
10% damage boost to the flat added.
with a 1500 armor shield the 3.12 version of the gem is 200-300 and in 3.13 it will be 300-400.
which is around 30% increase?
so overall I am expecting a 40% dps increase?

would take our damage roughly from 4 mil to 5.6 mil. I think?

Losing 5% more from gratuitous violecne going from 25 to 20%
Losing 40% increased from painforged

Iplayed this build way back, like 3.9ish i think?> it was alot of fun but single target needed much investment.

thoughts for 3.13? I think the shield bouncing around in mavens arena is actually going to be a very good mechanic that is going to allow you to sustain bleed DPS on basically everything in the arena or close to it.

Dernière édition par AdamSanders, le 12 janv. 2021 16:12:18
Finally a buff.

40% damage sounds about right. Compensates for the Gladiator nerf.

Will be interesting to see if some more SST builds emerge. Deadeye SST has like 0 single target now after chain nerf.

Still not sure why they did this:

Spectral Throw
Projectiles from Spectral Throw are now considered 50% larger against monsters when checking for collision.

not also to SST. Would be a huge QoL buff. After multiple leagues of SST i still would like this, even i'm really good at aiming with the shield ;)

I will update the build for 3.13 after new pob release asap.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Do you think there could be an impale alternative instead of bleeding?
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
Finally a buff.

40% damage sounds about right. Compensates for the Gladiator nerf.

Will be interesting to see if some more SST builds emerge. Deadeye SST has like 0 single target now after chain nerf.

Still not sure why they did this:

Spectral Throw
Projectiles from Spectral Throw are now considered 50% larger against monsters when checking for collision.

not also to SST. Would be a huge QoL buff. After multiple leagues of SST i still would like this, even i'm really good at aiming with the shield ;)

I will update the build for 3.13 after new pob release asap.

Do you you think the glad changes are gunna call for different Ascendancy order/ choices? Really want to do some actual end game instead of falling off poe when I get to maps and this build looks super interesting.
Having played this type of build a couple of times, and planning to play it again this league.

The league content seems to be a lot of moving around mobs, and the new atlas content seems to be a lot of moving around bosses. Perfect for chaining around auto targetting shields that cause bleed. And perfect for a max block char.

Was a bit sad by the nerfs to gladiator, but the buffs to the gem probably outdamage the nerfs there.

Harvest crafting means a 3000 armor shield is easier attainable.

Heist in means replica gutripper is also attainable.

I think this'll do fine.

due to the sad patch notes overall iam also thinking about going with this build again.

clear always felt ok i feel just ST was an issue and considering that maven stuff and SST actually bouncing between bosses i think could be a decent clear for the event.

id really like to make this as a raider but i dont ever feel like getting a good version out of it or rather compareable.. too bad

What Glad Nodes would you guys take now?
Gratuitous + Versatile or thinking of anything else? not really or
Dernière édition par Daftstyle, le 13 janv. 2021 10:15:25
"
smoovemove a écrit :
Do you think there could be an impale alternative instead of bleeding?

some people already played impale. i tried it for a short duration but dmg felt a bit low. but i think it can work now. will pob this for sure.

"
SHINY_ELECTRIKE a écrit :

Do you you think the glad changes are gunna call for different Ascendancy order/ choices? Really want to do some actual end game instead of falling off poe when I get to maps and this build looks super interesting.

I would stay the same for Gladiator. It's just 5% bleed damage. Everything else is fine and max. block will be strong as always :)

"
Dofolo a écrit :

Yes, the shield i crafted in Harvest without investment was pretty good. And even with it being rarer this is really nice for getting the shield. Buying them is usually really annoying as nowone crafts these kind of stuff ;)

"
Daftstyle a écrit :

id really like to make this as a raider but i dont ever feel like getting a good version out of it or rather compareable.. too bad

What Glad Nodes would you guys take now?
Gratuitous + Versatile or thinking of anything else? not really or

As Glad i would stay the same. I also tried a lot other ascendancies but it always felt something was missing. But now is a good time to test again.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
maybe if u have some time wanna take a look at this raider idea?

https://pastebin.com/bBJa1P4v

its basicly the old deadeye cold conversion just swapped over to raider to get the perm onsl. and phasing.. not sure if thats worth over the glad tho. yes its 300k more dmg on endgame gear and shitz but idk
"
Daftstyle a écrit :
maybe if u have some time wanna take a look at this raider idea?

https://pastebin.com/bBJa1P4v

its basicly the old deadeye cold conversion just swapped over to raider to get the perm onsl. and phasing.. not sure if thats worth over the glad tho. yes its 300k more dmg on endgame gear and shitz but idk

Yes elemental one seems ok. But i guess impale will be more damage for most ascendancies ? even raider ? need to pob some stuff until friday.

I hate the EO travel for this build. I only played it last season with the sceptre.

Just slammed redeemer orb + some frigid fossils.

With endgame it has potential, watchers eye + craft/temple gloves for conversion. But not sure about single target.
Guides:
"
Dofolo a écrit :
Having played this type of build a couple of times, and planning to play it again this league.

The league content seems to be a lot of moving around mobs, and the new atlas content seems to be a lot of moving around bosses. Perfect for chaining around auto targetting shields that cause bleed. And perfect for a max block char.

Was a bit sad by the nerfs to gladiator, but the buffs to the gem probably outdamage the nerfs there.

Heist in means replica gutripper is also attainable.

I think this'll do fine.

Why would you use replica advancing fortress? doesnt seem all that good? i may be missing something.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires