[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

DELETED - my information was incorrect, i was looking at the wrong POB. i do not wantto cause any confusion with this post.
Dernière édition par AdamSanders, le 14 janv. 2021 09:02:14
"
AdamSanders a écrit :

Why would you use replica advancing fortress? doesnt seem all that good? i may be missing something.

I think some people just like the cdwt > fortify. both versions give good life and 15% block. replica gives some defences from shield.

"
AdamSanders a écrit :
Crown of inward eye = about 5% more damage and 200 more life compared to the helmet in POB

farruls fur = an extra 150k bleed DPS but you lose 400 life.

Fenemus weave gloves with 3 stacks of webs = 100k more dps. life stays the same.

There's alot of other options for min maxing.

the SST 3.13 buffs add about 600k.

Super min maxed its capping out at 2.6 mil with EIGHT stacks. most bleed bow builds do that at stack number 1....

:(

hard to tell if this is worth it. Also, i hate block builds that rely on rumis. seems not ideal.

Which pob are you relating ? Because a lot of these things are not related to the guide :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
AdamSanders a écrit :

Why would you use replica advancing fortress? doesnt seem all that good? i may be missing something.

I think some people just like the cdwt > fortify. both versions give good life and 15% block. replica gives some defences from shield.

"
AdamSanders a écrit :
Crown of inward eye = about 5% more damage and 200 more life compared to the helmet in POB

Fenemus weave gloves with 3 stacks of webs = 100k more dps. life stays the same.

Super min maxed its capping out at 2.6 mil with EIGHT stacks. most bleed bow builds do that at stack number 1....

hard to tell if this is worth it. Also, i hate block builds that rely on rumis. seems not ideal.

Which pob are you relating ? Because a lot of these things are not related to the guide :)

regular advancing fortress seems better. and I'm just looking at your POB. and going over what could be changed if you want more DPS.

Doubling down and going2 full cluster nodesalso brings it up to almost 3 mil dps.
"
AdamSanders a écrit :

"
AdamSanders a écrit :

I'm just looking at your POB. and going over what could be changed if you want more DPS.

Ok. Now i'm confused :)
Try to answer/clarify some stuff.

Crown is a nice helmet for a lot builds. True.
Farruls makes you loose pierce support which is also damage + easy gearing.
Fenumus gloves are in the build.
Not sure about the Rumis, This build has unconditional 75/75 block and does not play it.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
I had ball lightening with a curse on hit setup in the replica. It RARELY was triggered. I mean, like once every 5 maps?

With max. block, cwdt isn't that good ^^

It is just that I did not need fortify at that moment, was doing fine (still) and valued the 50% increased defenses from shield more than 110 evasion rating ...

Eventually I could put fortify in the cwdt, and still have 50% inc. defenses from shield as opposed to 110 evasion ...

Either is fine I guess, but on a 2000 or 3000 armor shield, a free 1000 to 1500 armor for defense is nice.

"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
AdamSanders a écrit :

"
AdamSanders a écrit :

I'm just looking at your POB. and going over what could be changed if you want more DPS.

Ok. Now i'm confused :)
Try to answer/clarify some stuff.

Crown is a nice helmet for a lot builds. True.
Farruls makes you loose pierce support which is also damage + easy gearing.
Fenumus gloves are in the build.
Not sure about the Rumis, This build has unconditional 75/75 block and does not play it.

Weird, i think i had an old POB link of yours. - i see your update now. removed my previous post as to not cause confusion for others.

Strange it has sub 1 mil dps, but seems to do ALOT more. is pob not accurate?
Dernière édition par AdamSanders, le 14 janv. 2021 09:03:02
Excited to league start this. Out of curiosity was the only thing you changed for 3.13 the updated pob?
"
SHINY_ELECTRIKE a écrit :
Excited to league start this. Out of curiosity was the only thing you changed for 3.13 the updated pob?

I only updated the number to 3.13 and added a small block "Patch Notes" in the first post, where i will put down my thoughts about patches in the future. I think this is cleaner.

I will update the pob soon. But currently it's just "Convert to 3.13" and done.

I want to have the new gems in Pob to have the numbers. But last time i checked it wasn't updated. The alternative would be to add 1 to 1 Phys per 15 armour and 18 to 29 phys somewhere on a jewel for example.

"
AdamSanders a écrit :

Weird, i think i had an old POB link of yours. - i see your update now. removed my previous post as to not cause confusion for others.

Strange it has sub 1 mil dps, but seems to do ALOT more. is pob not accurate?

No problem at least it's clear now :D

I think dps sounds right. It's just the basic stuff. I think in the video where i kill a8 i had only 800 k because it was a quick end of league respec. But that's easy enough. It's bleed you can stack it very fast and you also deal this amount while moving or dodging.

There is also a lot potential for gear / harvest stuff. I think some people there in the thread had > 2M with some investment. Even counting 40% extra from the buffed gem now this is for sure not on a broken meta skill level. But you can clear all content without problems.
Guides:
An update on the gem links would be nice aswell.
Dernière édition par Kalithas, le 16 janv. 2021 06:42:55
Well just got to maps with this, super smooth leveling experience, a bit dull until you can get your hands on Divide and Conquer but once you do that and continue to upgrade your shield, leveling is smooth sailing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires