[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
kernokus a écrit :
I've already spent about 20 essences to get a shield with more than 2500 armor, but I only got 2100. Could you explain to me how I can get a shield with 2500-3000 armor? including harvest mechanics, probably

I've got 3k shield in Delirium using Fossil crafting. Use Dense + Sanctified to get 3 prefixes:
#% increased Armour
+# to Armour
and one of these
% increased Armour, #% increased Stun and Block Recovery
#% increased Armour, +#% Chance to Block
Suffixes can be modified by Harvest crafting as you need. I'd prefer #% Life on Block on Shaper or Warlord base but this is super rare.

Essence is a cheap way to craft a starting shield once you can use top armor base. Essence way usually ends with 1800-2100 and you have to be extremely lucky to get more than 2500.

I don't find Harvest useful for that shield since you have to roll 3 top tier Defence prefixes which you can't block o reroll.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
Dernière édition par zVisior, le 21 janv. 2021 08:50:03
Please excuse my pure ignorance, I've never done a bleed build before. How is this build looking for 10 boss mavin? I wasn't sure how the bleeds were applied and if it was still viable for that many bosses at once. I've done SST before, just not this version...looks like it might keep me going in the league!
Well I picked this because of the league and atlas mechanics.

League mechanic = lots of shit, running around (-bleed dmg), blowing eachother up (bleedsplosions), with a defensive max. spell and non spell block

Sounded like a win to me, and at the moment, it still is.

Bosses and Maven I have not done yet, but looking at Zizz rip video I am going to assume that the same as the league mechanic applies and it should work just fine.

One thing to realize is that this is a defensive build, that does nice damage over time. Moving bosses should get zapped by bleed, just not in 0.3 seconds, I guess.
This build is super fun i was initially planning to go bleed bow but everything is super expensive for now that i swapped to sst and everything is going great i am at tier 12 now done everything with no issues ,checkout my character if you want to see what items to get ,vulnerability ring and 2k shield is a must for smooth bossing and mapping experience imo .
sexy and i know it ;)
"
Roulce a écrit :
So I’m looking at this build, I want to say thank you for making a wonderful non meta build. Secondly I’m considering making an Impale version with Champion ascendancy for perma taunt and banner/master of steel. Of course I’d need to optimize but long story short, would I’ve seen some people talk about making an impale version so I’ll give it a shot and see how it goes

Will be interesting to see if you can figure something out with enough damage. I already tested different SST versions (impale / ele conversions) in the past, but damage was always a bit low.
With the added damage now on the gem and some new options e.g. new gloves. maybe a hit based version will work.

"
jwoo2000 a écrit :
Been playing this build a little bit and I agree that it feels terrible until you get to put the jewel in for the chaining, which at that point you just zoom zoom.
Feels very nice so far, and enjoying the unique gameplay.

Leveled a lot of characters with sst for science. didn't felt that bad in my opinion, as your shards can still clear acts with some pierce e.g.
But can agree that buying an early gem is always good. I hope that GGG will add more access to threshhold gems in general.

"
kernokus a écrit :
I've already spent about 20 essences to get a shield with more than 2500 armor, but I only got 2100. Could you explain to me how I can get a shield with 2500-3000 armor? including harvest mechanics, probably

I think i also explain it a bit in the Gear section:

>>>
You can buy a ilvl86 for some chaos. Just throw some dense Fossil on it and you should be able to get one with 2k+ armour. This should be enough for nearly all content.
In 3.10 you can also use Defeaning Essence of Dread. They are now really cheap and always have a > 400 armour roll.
<<<

If you want you can also add up to 30 % quality with fossils for more armour. Not sure what's the price for the big essences this league. But Dense Fossils are super cheap as always
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Why does the PoB tree have Resolute Technique and the items/jewels have Crit and Accuracy?

OP suggests using Precision which I just realized is not doing anything if I understand Resolute Technique correctly.

I also checked for better stat sticks: There are plenty Bleed (chance, amount, faster) and Global Physical Damage weapons for Main Hand available - wouldn't these be much better than Advancing Fortress?

So far the damage is already very high and like OP said, you can even just Shield Charge into everything at times (there we have it: Netflix mode).

Thanks.
"
CoalBucket a écrit :
Why does the PoB tree have Resolute Technique and the items/jewels have Crit and Accuracy?

OP suggests using Precision which I just realized is not doing anything if I understand Resolute Technique correctly.

I also checked for better stat sticks: There are plenty Bleed (chance, amount, faster) and Global Physical Damage weapons for Main Hand available - wouldn't these be much better than Advancing Fortress?

So far the damage is already very high and like OP said, you can even just Shield Charge into everything at times (there we have it: Netflix mode).

Thanks.

I think this got mixed up a bit, due to the constant changes of the guide.

In my first version i had an accuracy roll somewhere + this watchers'eye

so i just decided to go precision for some mana points and saving the 2 points for RT.

RT is most likely the easier way.

For damage there are a lot better stat sticks. advancing fortress is same as RT the easy way. 15% block is also huge. i see a lot of builds don't capping at 75.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
I picked up a Jack, the Axe to do some testing, and so far it feels pretty nice. the loss of block is notable, but the life regen you gain is _VERY_ substantial, according to the tooltip its 400 hp per bleeding mob capped at 5 mobs, for 2k regen. on top of that we get a 20% more modifier for bleed in general, the only part that feels bad is that the stats on the axe itself are pretty wasted, as even the "+35% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding from Hits with this Weapon" for some odd reason they decided to only make it "with this weapon".
Tempus Fugit
Use 1 ring with "Vulnerability", and 2 with "Poacher's mark". Therefore we need an amulet with enchantment "Whispers of Doom" or use unic boots/gloves with additional curse.
If we not using "Advancing Fortress" - we also can got 12-13% block chance with "The Red Nightmare Crimson jewel" in socket near "Stamina".

P.S. my biggest mistake: i played 2 day with rare weapon "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" and I thought that it works. Damn POB deceived me and i did not pay attention xD
i did not read the guide very well i did a lot of skim and follow the tree but leveling got way faster i put on the blood rage gem make sure to read if you leveling league start

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires