[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
hipposaver a écrit :

I've upgraded some gear with the help of this thread and can say the damage definitely feels good now. I've done all content so far except the feared (not sure how atziri will be with reflect)

New gear

I'm currently working on an elder royal base with +5 proj... they're like 12ex min so I've been running labs (surprisingly lucrative)

An fyi I ran 2 days worth of nothing but gem grand heists and made enough currency for all of the upgrades (prolly 50ex) its insanely lucrative this league.

Are there any glaring issues with anything? I kinda just upgraded on the fly... I know a 3k shield will help but hit 5% recovery 2500armour with the 3rd essence so it's been locked and an upgrade seems almost unreasonable

Edit: another tip. I was having mana run out on long solo boss fights but 1 jewel with attack dmg leeches as mana fixed that for anyone struggling

Looks really good man. I'd consider getting the +3 proj enchant on an armour base while you farm for the +5 as it is really great for clear and extremely cheap now. Just buy any and throw some life essences on it. You're right about the shield upgrade I sold my 3.1K 5% recovery shield for around 80ex and there are very few on the market over 2.8k.

For the feared you have to do uber atziri with sibyls lament and yugul pantheon so it takes some juggling of stuff, I had to take a +30 int node on the tree. However during the feared encounter atziri no longer has phys/ele reflect so you can put back on your regular gear, she does still have curse reflection which I found out so I was constantly putting vulnerability on myself but it wasn't really an issue. If you think it's going to be just take off your vuln on hit ring.
Can someone explain how we craft the end game gloves with block, high phys multi and life?
Im am pretty newbish with crafting.

Thx for help!
"
Pencakez a écrit :
Can someone explain how we craft the end game gloves with block, high phys multi and life?
Im am pretty newbish with crafting.

Thx for help!

you combine an elevated block chance and elevated physical dmg multi pair of gloves with an awakener orb - then you craft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest reforge life. If bad life, craft suffixes cannot be changed again and reforge life again. Repeat until t2 or t1, whatever makes you happy.
"
KoteAdemre a écrit :
"
KoteAdemre a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/JAhWgC1D

Figured out how to import my build. Please list any suggestions. I feel like I'm in need of terrible help lol

Can anyone help with my build. I'm really loving it so far but I feel like I'm not doing enough damage. Any help/improvements to make? I'm also very confused on what gems I should have and how you all are managing to run malevolence, herald, war banner, and pride without having 0 mana or like 0 health(if you're taking blood magic)

That also leads me to my next question when should I switch to blood magic?

can anyone help?
I can help partially: One can run Malevolence with zero reservation by using the amulet Aul's Uprising with the specific mod "Malevolence has no Reservation". Then you can run Herald of Purity, War Banner and Pride on your own, preferably with an Enlighten Support LV3 or LV4.

You should know that such an Aul's Uprising is very expensive. Enlighten LV4 is also quite expensive, and a LV3 will suffice.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Dernière édition par markus7, le 2 sept. 2021 18:16:02
0% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
60% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

vs

Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage #% faster while affected by Malevolence

or is it possible to stack

#% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
"
Eridoo a écrit :
"
hipposaver a écrit :

I've upgraded some gear with the help of this thread and can say the damage definitely feels good now. I've done all content so far except the feared (not sure how atziri will be with reflect)

New gear

I'm currently working on an elder royal base with +5 proj... they're like 12ex min so I've been running labs (surprisingly lucrative)

An fyi I ran 2 days worth of nothing but gem grand heists and made enough currency for all of the upgrades (prolly 50ex) its insanely lucrative this league.

Are there any glaring issues with anything? I kinda just upgraded on the fly... I know a 3k shield will help but hit 5% recovery 2500armour with the 3rd essence so it's been locked and an upgrade seems almost unreasonable

Edit: another tip. I was having mana run out on long solo boss fights but 1 jewel with attack dmg leeches as mana fixed that for anyone struggling

Looks really good man. I'd consider getting the +3 proj enchant on an armour base while you farm for the +5 as it is really great for clear and extremely cheap now. Just buy any and throw some life essences on it. You're right about the shield upgrade I sold my 3.1K 5% recovery shield for around 80ex and there are very few on the market over 2.8k.

For the feared you have to do uber atziri with sibyls lament and yugul pantheon so it takes some juggling of stuff, I had to take a +30 int node on the tree. However during the feared encounter atziri no longer has phys/ele reflect so you can put back on your regular gear, she does still have curse reflection which I found out so I was constantly putting vulnerability on myself but it wasn't really an issue. If you think it's going to be just take off your vuln on hit ring.

ya i was thinking about what to do after the helm... 3k+5% shield, maven+awakener orbed chest or gloves, 50ish ex for a double malevolence watchers... the gloves seem like the cheapest upgrade, i can go for a better axe too but i need to make the dex up somewhere... also im at about 6300 life, i could give some up for another medium or large+medium node, id need another 3 or 5 levels tho. pretty sure im just hitting that next level of upgrading

also thanks for the info, i didnt know atziri didnt have reflect for feared
"
hipposaver a écrit :

ya i was thinking about what to do after the helm... 3k+5% shield, maven+awakener orbed chest or gloves, 50ish ex for a double malevolence watchers... the gloves seem like the cheapest upgrade, i can go for a better axe too but i need to make the dex up somewhere... also im at about 6300 life, i could give some up for another medium or large+medium node, id need another 3 or 5 levels tho. pretty sure im just hitting that next level of upgrading

also thanks for the info, i didnt know atziri didnt have reflect for feared

You can definitely drop some HP if you want, I have around 5.8k with ryslatha's for bosses and the same for maps (albeit with a HH for a while now) but I literally do not die, this is the first character I've gotten to 99 completely solo just because I do not die.

Helm and then gloves are "cheapest" upgrades but yeah things cost a lot this league and pickings are slim.
"
Thunderdefeater a écrit :
0% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
60% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

vs

Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage #% faster while affected by Malevolence

or is it possible to stack

#% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

fyi "attack (physical) damage" does zero for bleed. Double malevolence exists and is expensive.
I am wondering which item I should craft and spend my exalts on right now.

Double projectile boots is maybe the easiest one?
I have an extra elder helmet I could work on.
Or should I just spend it all on crafting a good -15 mana cost chest?
I have around 6ex in currency.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires