[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

https://pastebin.com/nF3EdkKd
would someone please tell me if im doing anything wrong thank you
"
SoulFullOfEvil a écrit :
"
Bmxant a écrit :
"
SoulFullOfEvil a écrit :
Good day, fellow SST bleed glad players! <3

So i started with this build and had so much fun, i love it so much, thanks for the guide, well written, great job.

So basically i can do all content in my gear, but just out of curiosity i'd like to ask for guidance on my next upgrades, if someone could spend their time and take a look at my BlockMyStyle character i'd appreciate it so much! I have 17ex budget, and its not enough for obvious upgrades like multi mod molevolence watchers eye and HH, and im not sure awakened gems are worth it that much. i lack in poe degree to find anything obvious myself.

Appreciate your great job, author of the build and active forum helpers <3

Stay Sane. Cheers

Gloves and then helmet.

Holy moly, im sorry brother but i just wet my pants looking at your gloves. Insane

Thanks, I was kind of confused how to scale damage at first as the increases were so small, but the more phys multiplier you have, the more it starts to ramp.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant a écrit :

Thanks, I was kind of confused how to scale damage at first as the increases were so small, but the more phys multiplier you have, the more it starts to ramp.

Yeah, the damage ramp up is rather slow i nthe start, but once you have close to bis items in every slot, the multipliers get insanely high and the damage scaling skyrockets!
"
GRIZZLEH a écrit :
Was looking at guys running this build on SSFHC on poe.ninja and was wondering why Immortal Ambition is so good. A lot of guys either have the jewel or the seemingly mediocre Soul Tether.

I'm assuming it's this mod "Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled" but still not really seeing its value over a solid Stygian.

What's the synergy, what am I missing?

Immortal ambition is extremely strong by itself and even better with vivid hues passives on your clusters. If you don't understand how it works life leech usually stops when you reach full life, with immortal ambition you keep leaching even after you reach full life so when you take damage even at full life you instantly leech it back if you have hit an enemy recently. It's one of a few ways for gladiator to counter degen pools/poison/ignite/any other dot.
It also has the bonus of not only leeching at full life but it leeches attack damage into your energy shield (which now starts empty). For bleed sst this isn't a huge benefit because hit damage is quite low but on slams for example you will instantly fill 1k+ of ES on your first slam which is a huge boost and why soul tether comes with %life as ES
"
Bmxant a écrit :
"
SoulFullOfEvil a écrit :
"
Bmxant a écrit :

Gloves and then helmet.

Holy moly, im sorry brother but i just wet my pants looking at your gloves. Insane

So i did as u said before and crafted myself a pair of better gloves. Looks hawt. Still not best in slot but i leave it as it is for now. Accidentaly crafted another pair: alched sinisteral and got 84hp, 25fire res, 40 cold res rolls, used hunters exalt just to give influence and bam, 16% phys dmg over time. I lolled, now selling them.

But i still dunno how to craft helm with phys dmg increase? I buy any elder base and chaos spam?
Sorry for my english tho
Dernière édition par SoulFullOfEvil, le 2 sept. 2021 05:25:31
"
SoulFullOfEvil a écrit :

So i did as u said before and crafted myself a pair of better gloves. Looks hawt. Still not best in slot but i leave it as it is for now. Accidentaly crafted another pair: alched sinisteral and got 84hp, 25fire res, 40 cold res rolls, used hunters exalt just to give influence and bam, 16% phys dmg over time. I lolled, now selling them.

But i still dunno how to craft helm with phys dmg increase? I buy any elder base and chaos spam?
Sorry for my english tho

You use jagged+pristine fossils. (jagged+pristine+hollowed if you also want an abyss socket)

edit: elder base needs to be itemlevel 85+
Dernière édition par falagar112, le 2 sept. 2021 05:48:50
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
SoulFullOfEvil a écrit :

Sorry for my english tho

You use jagged+pristine fossils. (jagged+pristine+hollowed if you also want an abyss socket)

edit: elder base needs to be itemlevel 85+

Appreciate ur help good sir, thanks a lot!
Off to craft a helmet now :D
How can i improve my survivalabity? I keep dying on bosses, at some point my flasks are empty, cry on cooldown and life leech from blood rage is not enought to survive, while boss still have lot of health. I have 5500 life, max block, 20k armor, cwdt+molten shell. What i'm doing wrong?
"
cvsykt a écrit :
How can i improve my survivalabity? I keep dying on bosses, at some point my flasks are empty, cry on cooldown and life leech from blood rage is not enought to survive, while boss still have lot of health. I have 5500 life, max block, 20k armor, cwdt+molten shell. What i'm doing wrong?

It might help to allow us to see your characters. A mistake that I sometimes make is to just facetank a boss while the safest way for this build imho is to put as many bleeds on a boss as possible and then moving around to avoid hits. Still though, if you have enough DPS, the bosses should go down before you have used up all your defensive buffs and flasks.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I got really crazy about this build and it's my highest level character already (and I play since closed beta!). LV96 LOL. That's a lot to me.

Can someone please take a look at my PoB data and maybe help about how to push my character further, besides the obvious (Awakened gems)?

I'm using 100% phys bleed. Spectral Shield Throw Gem setup: Vicious Projectiles, Brutality, Cruelty, Divergent Chance to Bleed and Divergent Deadly Ailments.

I tried Unbound Ailments, Efficacy and Swift Affliction, but went for this above. I spent about 800 Chromatics trying to get 4 greens on my Astral Plate as well, and no luck, so I just went for the above (3R, 3G). I used Corrupting Fever until recently but just threw it away since it doesn't seem to give me much DPS by now and I could use the extra gem slots.

Are Jewel Clusters the way? I tried it some time ago but went back to the normal tree.

Any hints? Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/9xSVmvK6
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Dernière édition par markus7, le 2 sept. 2021 10:23:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires