[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
hipposaver a écrit :
im noticing pretty lackluster bossing dmg right now as im JUST getting to t14s(my gear is not complete and i havn't even really bothered getting my gems right yet) i have a few questions as ive missed most of this thread

it looks like people are stacking attack speed. is that really important?
are we worried more about the initial hit or scaling the bleed?
does double damage help the bleed?
i see most high dps (not the cold conversion ones) seem to be scaling the hit dmg and go for accuracy on gear to allow for crits? is this accurate?
i see that one guy used a sword, it looks like thats the way hes scaling dot multi as i dont see that available on axes?

rn my goal is auls and gloves, but once i hit that im wondering what to invest in, cold conversion, scaling the hit, or continue working on bleed/dot multi... im just trying to grasp how the 1-10m are scaling damage

here is my unfinished current gear

my tree has 1 large 2 mediums mostly scaling phys/dot multis

I've upgraded some gear with the help of this thread and can say the damage definitely feels good now. I've done all content so far except the feared (not sure how atziri will be with reflect)

New gear

I'm currently working on an elder royal base with +5 proj... they're like 12ex min so I've been running labs (surprisingly lucrative)

An fyi I ran 2 days worth of nothing but gem grand heists and made enough currency for all of the upgrades (prolly 50ex) its insanely lucrative this league.

Are there any glaring issues with anything? I kinda just upgraded on the fly... I know a 3k shield will help but hit 5% recovery 2500armour with the 3rd essence so it's been locked and an upgrade seems almost unreasonable

Edit: another tip. I was having mana run out on long solo boss fights but 1 jewel with attack dmg leeches as mana fixed that for anyone struggling
Dernière édition par hipposaver, le 2 sept. 2021 09:31:58
"
KoteAdemre a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/JAhWgC1D

Figured out how to import my build. Please list any suggestions. I feel like I'm in need of terrible help lol

Can anyone help with my build. I'm really loving it so far but I feel like I'm not doing enough damage. Any help/improvements to make? I'm also very confused on what gems I should have and how you all are managing to run malevolence, herald, war banner, and pride without having 0 mana or like 0 health(if you're taking blood magic)

That also leads me to my next question when should I switch to blood magic?
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
Edeka a écrit :

Thank you! And how many pieces of "pierces an additional target" gear do you need to replace the Lioneye's chestplate?

I only have 1 pierce on my boots and it's more than fine even for delirious mapping. So I'd say just 1 is plenty.

"
ressiv a écrit :

When is it worth it to try and change into the version without lifetap?
Especially if this is my gear:

I play ssf when it comes to items (only sell items and trade currency vs currency)
I think I dont have a level 85 warlord chest.

if you don't have a -15 chest (you can force the mod with harvest craft) / warlord chest, and neither have a clarity -mana watchers eye, there's no way for you to reach -30 cost, so you can safely skip this until you manage to grab a warlord chest.

Hmmm which craft forces it onto the chest? Any way to farm for a level 85 warlord chest?
If I then get -mana cost on amulet and 1 ring I should be able to run without lifetap?
"
ressiv a écrit :
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
Edeka a écrit :

Thank you! And how many pieces of "pierces an additional target" gear do you need to replace the Lioneye's chestplate?

I only have 1 pierce on my boots and it's more than fine even for delirious mapping. So I'd say just 1 is plenty.

"
ressiv a écrit :

When is it worth it to try and change into the version without lifetap?
Especially if this is my gear:

I play ssf when it comes to items (only sell items and trade currency vs currency)
I think I dont have a level 85 warlord chest.

if you don't have a -15 chest (you can force the mod with harvest craft) / warlord chest, and neither have a clarity -mana watchers eye, there's no way for you to reach -30 cost, so you can safely skip this until you manage to grab a warlord chest.

Hmmm which craft forces it onto the chest? Any way to farm for a level 85 warlord chest?
If I then get -mana cost on amulet and 1 ring I should be able to run without lifetap?

If you craft prefix cannot be changed on a 85+ warlord chest with decent prefixes (life, +1 active gems etc) and then harvest reforge with attack modifier, it will always roll -15 since that is the only attack tag suffix :)

and yes, a -15 chest coupled with 2 -crafts on rings/amulet, will allow you to drop lifetap.

If you have any 85+ influenced chest, you could farm some harvests in haewark hamlet and use your influence armour reforges on it until it becomes warlord.
Dernière édition par falagar112, le 2 sept. 2021 10:36:09
Thanks a lot, gonna work on that!

new helmet completed. Just need to resist juggle a little so i can actually use it.

Will run emp4+malevolence+war banner in it.
Finished my chest couple days ago. It's one of a kind!

12m+ Sirus bleed dps now with flasks up if if you replace Cruelty with Divergent Deadly Ailments. But Cruelty should be bit more overall dmg!
Hello!

Can someone post a detailed description on how to craft that Astral Plate with Mana and other favourable mods?

Thank you!
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
Finished my chest couple days ago. It's one of a kind!

12m+ Sirus bleed dps now with flasks up if if you replace Cruelty with Divergent Deadly Ailments. But Cruelty should be bit more overall dmg!

how did you force +1/t1 life?

hundreds of reforges or?
"
falagar112 a écrit :

how did you force +1/t1 life?

hundreds of reforges or?

It's t2 life. But my initial plan was to reforge life with locked suffixes until the only life mod would be t2 or t1 life. Then Augment Influence for 1 in 16 for +1 active skill gems. +1 socketed support gems would been ok aswel, also 1 in 16, so that gave me 1 in 8 to hit any of the 2 desired mods.

Other way is - if you get 2 life modifiers let say (which one is t2+ life), and leave 1 crafted prefix open. You can gamble 50/50 non-influence to influnce, it's cheaper than augment influence. Although when I did this Augment Influence went for 30+ ex so it's nowhere cheap gamble!

But considering I allready dumped so much currency onto the chest with the perfect suffixes for the build, now it's complete and perfect!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires