[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Edeka a écrit :
How do I craft an Astral Plate with mana cost reduction and the other favourable mods?

Has anyone got an idea?
"
Edeka a écrit :
"
Edeka a écrit :
How do I craft an Astral Plate with mana cost reduction and the other favourable mods?

Has anyone got an idea?

1. combine two suffixes of your choice with an awakener orb.

2. craft suffixes cannot be changed and use harvest reforge with life modifier to craft life on prefix. If it's a bad roll, craft suffixes cannot be changed again and repeat until happy with your life roll.

3. then craft suffixes cannot be changed and use aisling t4 to craft ailment avoidance or block%. If it removes the life roll instead of your crafted modifier - go back to 2.

4. benchcraft last prefix of your choice.
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
Edeka a écrit :
"
Edeka a écrit :

Has anyone got an idea?

1. combine two suffixes of your choice with an awakener orb.

2. craft suffixes cannot be changed and use harvest reforge with life modifier to craft life on prefix. If it's a bad roll, craft suffixes cannot be changed again and repeat until happy with your life roll.

3. then craft suffixes cannot be changed and use aisling t4 to craft ailment avoidance or block%. If it removes the life roll instead of your crafted modifier - go back to 2.

4. benchcraft last prefix of your choice.

Much appreciated!
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what to upgrade next. I have 7 - 8 ex right now.

"
garantivil a écrit :
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what to upgrade next. I have 7 - 8 ex right now.

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Helmet Enchantment, Better Gloves/Boots.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
selling

if someone is interested, hit me up ingame :)
If we look at poe.ninja builds (Gladiator+Raider, Spectral Shield Throw) we can see that the highest DPS builds are using Elemental Dmg Phantasmal Spectral Shield Throw (with considerable Energy Shield). Also, by far the highest DPS are Raiders.

Is Phys Bleed really bad in the end, or maybe poe.ninja does not calculate Bleed DPS well?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Gladiator,Raider&skill=Spectral-Shield-Throw&sort=dps
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Just finished my astral plate, so happy :)

How do guys like larsahh and falagar craft their gloves? I don't even know where to start, I want block, life, and phys over time on them, how do I do that?
"
tivanenk a écrit :
Just finished my astral plate, so happy :)

How do guys like larsahh and falagar craft their gloves? I don't even know where to start, I want block, life, and phys over time on them, how do I do that?

Fantastic! Can you please detail how you crafted it and how much you spent? It'll take me a while but I'd like to try as well.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Just wanted to stop by and say this is a great build. Very easy leveling and smooth at end game. Great work!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires