[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Thanks. I need better reading comprehension. You covered it in the FAQ.
Very good build pushing my limits, killing Shaper few times daily become routine. 10 bosses melting, Shaper guardians facetank them all in Maven challenge, Cortex easy... Only bosses i failed is Maven, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri because i never made it that far now with this build i did and it is my first encounters with them need some practice to learn that bosses mechanics, like Sirus before, now Sirus A8 is not big problem when i know fight phases. Now goal is to kill Maven and go for 36 challenge.

Can you give me advice here, i have these
it have Redeemer influence, so does it mean something for this build to remove defence prefix (armor-evasion and stun block recovery) and augment critical to hit Elusive.

Also this sword
give me good damage boost compared to last one i had and have one open prefix, should i slam exalt on or harvest craft "Physical" and try to hit "increased Physical Damage, +# to Accuracy Rating" but there is 4-5 more possible outcomes.

Dernière édition par Ivanche986, le 22 févr. 2021 08:05:47
No elusive would be bad. If you evade hits then violent retaliation and painforged will not work as well and your block chance will not be capped all the time. You can get hybrid life on them though which would be good.

About the sword, I'm not an expert on harvest crafting but if you add a phys modifier and it's bad then you can't reliably remove it since you already have other phys modifiers. So you risk bricking it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Spoiler
Most of them you can remove, as they have life or various elemental tags. Though I think you'd be stuck with mana leech. (0.2–0.4)% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana. No harvest mana crafts :(.

Edit, put above in a spoiler as i realize you have Elder sword not shaper.

Hoping for a similar add phys roll, so i can change enchants, as i have no block on swords at the moment.

Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 22 févr. 2021 14:36:50
Are you still using The Savior? Would it be a good combo with Paradoxical if you are, or a rare just better?

Also, do you think is worth investing in impale? I always feel like impale is so strong.
Dernière édition par murkYuri, le 24 févr. 2021 10:56:33
"
Are you still using The Savior? Would it be a good combo with Paradoxical if you are, or a rare just better?

Also, do you think is worth investing in impale? I always feel like impale is so strong.

If you look at PoB, it still references Saviour & Impale :). I use both and they do feel good, need to get watcher's eye with impale still.
So I have my guy up to level 79 now, I still need to do the last Lab on this guy but looking for some suggestions on gear I should be looking at improving soon. My block chance is sitting around 69% right now (nice), I need to find a sword with 9% chance to block for sure and I think I have some passives to increase it still, but my DPS is super lackluster right now. I'm having trouble finding any good weapons to trade for that have that 9% chance to block which I think I will need to get to the full 79%. Any help/tips are appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hankhell/characters?characterName=Boneofmyblade
Dernière édition par HankHell, le 24 févr. 2021 15:56:05
"

Yes, Saviour and Impale. Paradoxica (which I finally added to the guide) is good but a good rare is better although more expensive.

"
HankHell a écrit :
So I have my guy up to level 79 now, I still need to do the last Lab on this guy but looking for some suggestions on gear I should be looking at improving soon. My block chance is sitting around 69% right now (nice), I need to find a sword with 9% chance to block for sure and I think I have some passives to increase it still, but my DPS is super lackluster right now. I'm having trouble finding any good weapons to trade for that have that 9% chance to block which I think I will need to get to the full 79%. Any help/tips are appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hankhell/characters?characterName=Boneofmyblade

The Saviour is only as good as your other sword and your other sword is crap. You need to aim for 70% block in h/o. There's not point in using the anvil if you're not in HC. You can get block on your armour and use a normal sword.
You're getting Impale nodes without using Impale, that's pointless. Decide if you want to go Impale (I suggest you do).
You've taken all the life nodes so you shouldn't complain about damage. You don't get damage from the life nodes. Find the right balance for you.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 24 févr. 2021 18:01:37
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"

Yes, Saviour and Impale. Paradoxica (which I finally added to the guide) is good but a good rare is better although more expensive.

Gotcha, thank you!
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"

"
HankHell a écrit :

The Saviour is only as good as your other sword and your other sword is crap. You need to aim for 70% block in h/o. There's not point in using the anvil if you're not in HC. You can get block on your armour and use a normal sword.
You're getting Impale nodes without using Impale, that's pointless. Decide if you want to go Impale (I suggest you do).
You've taken all the life nodes so you shouldn't complain about damage. You don't get damage from the life nodes. Find the right balance for you.

Thank you for the suggestions, I know some of my stuff was all over the place. I've made some changes now. Changed to impale, got some new gloves and went with Loreweave instead as well I changed from the anvil. I'm getting 79% block while in battle now, I also changed my main hand to a new one that's not perfect but getting the job done for the time being.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires