[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Hey guys, im kinda stuck

I dont know what to upgrade... i was thinking on drop maligaros and take a spiked gloves with culling strike+intimidate and a ring with vulnerability to keep both curses still.

would be this smart?

You should probably use only one curse, unless you go with awakened hextouch support, or annoint whispers of doom.

I haven't tried it recently, but i found dropping maligaros to be a decent dmg loss, even with a well rolled spiked gloves. You need to re-work the tree to give you more crit to make it up, or get more crit multi on your items/jewels. Could play around with it in PoB. Could be that with no maligaros crit cluster jewels become more effective too.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
You should probably use only one curse, unless you go with awakened hextouch support, or annoint whispers of doom.

I haven't tried it recently, but i found dropping maligaros to be a decent dmg loss, even with a well rolled spiked gloves. You need to re-work the tree to give you more crit to make it up, or get more crit multi on your items/jewels. Could play around with it in PoB. Could be that with no maligaros crit cluster jewels become more effective too.

I have apply additional curse on chest thats why i use 2 curses..

and about the maligaros i think youre right, i did on harvest league this build but with shield, i had to change everything to get multiplier+ on the tree...

ty for that, i think i ill get the helmet with nearby enemies and try to change the ring for another steel ring

Ah i forgot to check the chest mod, i looked at your skills and tree :D.

I should try to get vulnerability somehow myself. Just is nice having enfeeble for defense.
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 28 févr. 2021 16:21:46
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Ah i forgot to check the chest mod, i looked at your skills and tree :D.

I should try to get vulnerability somehow myself. Just is nice having enfeeble for defense.

haha xD this is nice

i made the helm, pretty nice to

Dernière édition par matrixcps, le 28 févr. 2021 16:36:00
Yeah that's sweet! I kinda forgot about that helm mod actually. I had looked at warlords before, but only saw the crit multi, didnt think to check elder. Pulling your character in PoB, just over 1mill dps without flasks enabled, im sitting around 580k :). Though really our dmg is more effective than that, as PoB doesn't really map out saviour damage.

I think for you at this point, looking for higher life rolls will be key. Can't get more on the chest, but you could apply catalysts to your jewelery, get 100+ life on boots. Maybe a little higher on your rings

Most of my deaths lately have been more due to stupidity than gear, though i haven't had the guts yet to try maven, mostly fight her with my occultist.

Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 28 févr. 2021 17:42:58
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Yeah that's sweet! I kinda forgot about that helm mod actually. I had looked at warlords before, but only saw the crit multi, didnt think to check elder. Pulling your character in PoB, just over 1mill dps without flasks enabled, im sitting around 580k :). Though really our dmg is more effective than that, as PoB doesn't really map out saviour damage.

I think for you at this point, looking for higher life rolls will be key. Can't get more on the chest, but you could apply catalysts to your jewelery, get 100+ life on boots. Maybe a little higher on your rings

Most of my deaths lately have been more due to stupidity than gear, though i haven't had the guts yet to try maven, mostly fight her with my occultist.

got it, ill try.. im adding chaos for pieces that i can now... and ill try life mods... thanks for that.. i think ill try apply hunters exalted on belt too and try 10% life

btw nice gears and cool ring, didnt see it before !
ty! I'll need to research getting a chest like that. I'm guessing awakeners orb to get the -mana cost + curse, but beyond that im not sure. Maybe just super lucky exalt slams/harvest?

Helm would be good too. Would need to get a new base to make it work, but is like a 5-6% increase on dps
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 28 févr. 2021 17:49:17
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
ty! I'll need to research getting a chest like that. I'm guessing awakeners orb to get the -mana cost + curse, but beyond that im not sure. Maybe just super lucky exalt slams/harvest?

Helm would be good too. Would need to get a new base to make it work, but is like a 5-6% increase on dps

i bought it this way, just changed the resist that was cold for light... i paid 18 exalted
"
matrixcps a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

i bought it this way, just changed the resist that was cold for light... i paid 18 exalted

Ah nice! I'll probably end up going that route as well. I think it would be doable with the awakener orb approach, getting curse + %increased life, and then use two augment attack harvests to get the other two. The +crit & -mana cost are the only two attack suffixes in the mod pool. The challenge there though would be getting those crafts given harvest is not very common.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires