I Posted Necromancer build here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2643268

Still working on it. New videos will be added soon
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 17 sept. 2019 17:14:02
"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
PanderingFool a écrit :
Just finished second lab and switched over to the full build. It feels super solid on damage, but I'm having major issues keeping up with the degen from the staff and scold's.

I have to keep on my life flasks constantly to try and equalize. I assume I'm missing something obvious, so I turn to you all. I know I need % damage taken as mana on everything and upgraded flasks, but what else?

Spoiler

Spirit offering should mitigate all incoming damage. You just need enough HP because Spirit offering gives you amount of ES based on your maximum life. You are lvl 69 so I think you need to farm few levels in Blood Aqueduct. You can try to link your Spirit Offering with Spell Cascade. This trick will reduce your dps but can help with HP. If you don't spawning enough corpses try to change your Spell Cascade in main 6l for something like Energy Leech support.

I've been working my way over to the marauder life wheel. Hopefully that and some better boots/rings will fix me up. Thanks for the info!
for chieftain build i take so much damage while spinning.which items should I replace. can i change my staff with soulwrest?
Dernière édition par Celosie, le 17 sept. 2019 21:31:40
"
Celosie a écrit :
for chieftain build i take so much damage while spinning.which items should I replace. can i change my staff with soulwrest?

No need to change staff. Are you leeching enough in fight to keep you on full life all the time?
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 18 sept. 2019 10:35:46
Hi guys, thanks for the build, so much fun to play

Got my setup 50% done - staff ready, just need to socket/colour it, missing gloves mainly
I just do not get corpse before killing first mob, but I guess because missing the gloves (damage taken not quick enough because not enough mana spent)

EDIT : Gloves on board - Damn I'm loosing so much life !!!
resolved by doing Anoit on my amulet for a node with life leech - might not be the best node, but the one I could afford with the oils available now !

rest of the gear (missed my colours on the body when buying it .... damn 30c lost)
Dernière édition par Pimousse, le 26 sept. 2019 05:38:42
Hey this build is very fun to play but I had to change it up a bit.

the Soulwrest combo kills me as soon as the skills start going off so i just threw Desecrate and volatile dead together along with my Cyclone CwC and use Martyr of Innocence instead while I farm for the disintegrator gear set.

It's pretty slow right now because I have to rely on CwC to proc both skills.

But do anyone have any idea how to stay alive with the Soulwrest combo?
Dernière édition par UdavidT, le 5 oct. 2019 13:45:37
"
UdavidT a écrit :

the Soulwrest combo kills me as soon as the skills start going off so i just threw Desecrate and volatile dead together along with my Cyclone CwC and use Martyr of Innocence instead while I farm for the disintegrator gear set.

The only way is to stack life regen and phys damage reduction.

With this annoint on boots you can have max endurance charges all the time. That gives you a lot of phys damage reduction.

For body armour try Kaom's Heart or any rare with a lot of armour on it.

And finally change spell cascade in your dps setup for any other usefull support gem. Only this little change should help you a lot.

BTW instead of disintegrator you can buy this beauty:

Price pretty much the same but damage output of this or similar rare staff is insane. My necro dealing 722k damage per 1 ball so total dps gonna be around 14 mil. Dps should be a bit lower for Chieftain but he have life leech and he is tanky.
"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
UdavidT a écrit :

The only way is to stack life regen and phys damage reduction.

With this annoint on boots you can have max endurance charges all the time. That gives you a lot of phys damage reduction.

For body armour try Kaom's Heart or any rare with a lot of armour on it.

And finally change spell cascade in your dps setup for any other usefull support gem. Only this little change should help you a lot.

BTW instead of disintegrator you can buy this beauty:

Price pretty much the same but damage output of this or similar rare staff is insane. My necro dealing 722k damage per 1 ball so total dps gonna be around 14 mil. Dps should be a bit lower for Chieftain but he have life leech and he is tanky.

Okay I understand, thank you.
What order do you recommend for accendensy...??

I got all the gear and is ready to give this build a spin...

Got lucky with the staff... Bought it for 2C and 6 linked it with 300 fuse... 😊
"
krukke_slikker a écrit :
What order do you recommend for accendensy...??

I got all the gear and is ready to give this build a spin...

Got lucky with the staff... Bought it for 2C and 6 linked it with 300 fuse... 😊

Nice! I personally like this order: Tasalio -> Ramako -> Hinekira -> Ngamahu

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires