[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

I've been following Chieftain variant of this build, and I'm sitting at about 5k ehp right now. I can't seem to figure out how to mitigate damage taken with regen, and will just die pretty quickly while cycloning, because I can't sustain self-damage and incoming damage from mobs.

Where is the regen/life sustain coming from that I can see in your mapping/shaper videos??
"
spachi a écrit :
I've been following Chieftain variant of this build, and I'm sitting at about 5k ehp right now. I can't seem to figure out how to mitigate damage taken with regen, and will just die pretty quickly while cycloning, because I can't sustain self-damage and incoming damage from mobs.

Where is the regen/life sustain coming from that I can see in your mapping/shaper videos??

Mostly from life leech. Soul Tether helps with overleech too.

Btw I think I forgot to mention anywhere in the guide about this pretty little jewel called Glorious Vanity.

Try this one and allocate Corrupted Soul skillpoint.

Corrupted Soul is a keystone passive skill which causes 50% Non-Chaos damage taken to bypass Energy shield and grants 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield.

I think it's a great bonus with no downsides for us. And I think this is the only big difference between our characters. Your items are great, I can't see any major problem.
"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
spachi a écrit :

Btw I think I forgot to mention anywhere in the guide about this pretty little jewel called Glorious Vanity.

Try this one and allocate Corrupted Soul skillpoint.

Corrupted Soul is a keystone passive skill which causes 50% Non-Chaos damage taken to bypass Energy shield and grants 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield.

I think it's a great bonus with no downsides for us. And I think this is the only big difference between our characters. Your items are great, I can't see any major problem.

Thank you!! I will look into it
how do you trigger your cast when damage taken ?? because the weapon when cycloning don't trigger the physical damage in it , do i stop and relance the cyclone or use a movement skill or a cry ?? i'm lvling this build it looks interesting so i'm having this question about it
"
satansama a écrit :
how do you trigger your cast when damage taken ?? because the weapon when cycloning don't trigger the physical damage in it , do i stop and relance the cyclone or use a movement skill or a cry ?? i'm lvling this build it looks interesting so i'm having this question about it

Combination of Scold's Bridle helmet and Doedre's Malevolence gloves should activate your setup. You need to increase mana cost of Cyclone a lot. That's why Doedre's Malevolence needed. Mana cost of cyclone should be around 55. That's enough to start constantly trigering CWDT's.

In ideal situation you should press one button and spin through whole map like in this video where I'm showing my current Necro setup:
https://youtu.be/JnPpUccg9aA

Skip to 0:40 to see actual gameplay. That's how you clearing corrupted T16 with this build.
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 30 oct. 2019 14:45:40
I absolutely love this build. Favorite in over 3 years of playing. Thank you very much for the guide. I have a question though:

With disintegrator effectively not available any more in 3.9 (uber elder fight only accessible via fragments and therefore propably way rarer): What other weapons are you people using in this build?

"
Bratwurstsalat a écrit :
I absolutely love this build. Favorite in over 3 years of playing. Thank you very much for the guide. I have a question though:

With disintegrator effectively not available any more in 3.9 (uber elder fight only accessible via fragments and therefore propably way rarer): What other weapons are you people using in this build?

Thank you!
Actually we can use any staff. Disintegrator is great because of huge DPS and chaos convertion. Martyr of Innocence is ok too. But the best option is rare CwC staff like this one:

BWT You can read about some interesting mechanics in my Necromancer build guide. The builds are similar so you can easily try some things.
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 20 nov. 2019 13:29:09
:
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 20 nov. 2019 13:29:24
Great Guide, i have Life Regen Issues sometimes. How should i fix that?

(Maybe Leech is not Enough, but Life Taken with Scold's Bridle is higher than natural Life Regeneration)
"
AceSanka a écrit :
Great Guide, i have Life Regen Issues sometimes. How should i fix that?

(Maybe Leech is not Enough, but Life Taken with Scold's Bridle is higher than natural Life Regeneration)

Thank you!

If your LL is to low try avatar of fire. With your gear you can leech more then 3% of fire damage. Maybe you not converted all phys damage to fire.

If you have no mana issues then try mind over matter. It will help a lot to sustain hp. To help with mana pool in this case you can annoint Battle Rouse skill point. And use Enduring Mana Flask like this one:

A bit of phys damage reduction should help too. For example try to change your pantheon like this:

Major god: Lunaris
Minor god: Gruthkul

Let me know if it helped.)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires