[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

this would work with detonate dead as well, right ?
"
nixtreffor a écrit :
this would work with detonate dead as well, right ?

Sure. Basically in 3.9 nothing changed for this build. Both DD and VD will work fine.
Just want to say that as my 3.8 build, I managed to get my 1st Shaper : red Elder / 2% life close call Uber Elder kill
Great build - tough on mana regen set up, but works very fine & fun
I think I found weird bug in 3.9

Take a look at this video:
https://youtu.be/7kza2rwqC74

Looks like orbs reach their limit and new ones "overwrite" old ones. But it's not possible that I reached maximum amount of orbs. In this cases balls doesn't targetting any enemies even if they spawned inside pack of monsters.

I reported this bug. If you had the same problem write about it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692603
After my league start builds busted its time to start my VD guy again. I have a new variant that is projecting a little less damage but significantly more defenses. Might be perfect for this league.

wtf is with the price of martyr by the way? haha. Guess rare staff it is for me for a while.
"
Kartikdon a écrit :
After my league start builds busted its time to start my VD guy again. I have a new variant that is projecting a little less damage but significantly more defenses. Might be perfect for this league.

wtf is with the price of martyr by the way? haha. Guess rare staff it is for me for a while.

Dude, try to find daggers like this:

I used Martyr for a while and then bought daggers to test them. Tooltip dps is higher for daggers. Both cost me around 30c lol.
delete
Dernière édition par Zerocoo992, le 19 oct. 2021 13:56:05
"
Zerocoo992 a écrit :
i just keep dying i have used some of the set up while leveing and just die done my 1st lab as well can anyone help me out here

You need to keep leveling. And complete all 3 labs to ger started.
I may be blind but what would the ascendancy order be for this build?

Also, considering how tanky and dangerous later metamorph bosses can be do you think it'd be a good idea to take Tawhoa instead of Ngamahu for the endurance charges? You'd lose damage but you'd more or less be guaranteed an unlimited amount of tankier endurance charges by constantly casting Volatile Dead orbs.
Dernière édition par Messerschmitt, le 23 déc. 2019 21:20:51
"
Messerschmitt a écrit :
I may be blind but what would the ascendancy order be for this build?

Also, considering how tanky and dangerous later metamorph bosses can be do you think it'd be a good idea to take Tawhoa instead of Ngamahu for the endurance charges? You'd lose damage but you'd more or less be guaranteed an unlimited amount of tankier endurance charges by constantly casting Volatile Dead orbs.

Tasalio -> Ramako -> Hinekora -> Ngamahu

Tawhoa will not work properly. You are not self casting VD so it will not give you charges while Cycloning. Instead you can annoint Charging Offensive on your amulet. With this skill point you are going to have maximum amount of frenzy and endurance charges all the time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires