[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :
I made some improvements.

Now , it work really good :)

And its very funny.

What do you think about bubonic trail 2 sock ?

Holy crap. This items are so juicy. You are probably found your own way to play this build)). That Watcher's eye costs like headhunter, doesn't it?

Thx , i was lucky honnestly.

Watcher 2ex
Belt 2ex
Elder ring 100c
Assassin ring 3ex
Amu 10c

Next step will be elemental weakness on gloves and craft the additionnal curses on amulet.
And bubonic trail 2s... but i need to make currency !
Remember that Death Walk doesn't trigger while Cyclone is active. It seems a bit lackluster on this build for that reason, otherwise, it would probably already be core.
Hey man.

Are you working on a guide for the necro version aswell?
"
AisaHimegami a écrit :
Hey man.

Yeah! I just need some time.)
"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
AisaHimegami a écrit :
Hey man.

Nice. I will be looking forward to it. Guess in the meantime I will try to get the required items rdy :)

Btw what do you think of loreweave as a slightly more defensive chest armour.
The build does not look like it rly needs the inc AoE from carcass and the inc AoE-DMG gets canceled out by the inc ele dmg on loreweave or?
"
AisaHimegami a écrit :
"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
AisaHimegami a écrit :
Hey man.

Nice. I will be looking forward to it. Guess in the meantime I will try to get the required items rdy :)

Btw what do you think of loreweave as a slightly more defensive chest armour.
The build does not look like it rly needs the inc AoE from carcass and the inc AoE-DMG gets canceled out by the inc ele dmg on loreweave or?

I tested a lot of chest, and the best option is a occultist's vestment shapped with "increased effect of aura and spell have Spells have +% to Critical Strike Chance. You can test on POB, its 20-25% more DPS !

Ill try to craft one with bound and aetheric fossil.
And Craft additionnal curse at the table..

Shapper and elder items are really interesting because they work with disintegrator.

I can be wrong obviously this build is young and need more test.
Yeah dmg wise thats probably the optimal way to go, but i feel like this build does/will not lack dmg, so i thought that lw might be a another nice defensive layer even after the nerf to a maximum of 78% max res.
"
AisaHimegami a écrit :
Yeah dmg wise thats probably the optimal way to go, but i feel like this build does/will not lack dmg, so i thought that lw might be a another nice defensive layer even after the nerf to a maximum of 78% max res.

Loreweave is a great option, but I'm trying to avoid armour on gear. 6l Carcass Jack simply was cheaper that's why I bought it. My plan for now is to get 6l Disintegrator with right colors, After that I can easily swap body armours because we don't need 2 6l items.
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 14 sept. 2019 09:26:26

Ihad the right colors, it was like a nightmare :p

Okay.

Do you have a rough ETA for the necro guide?^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires