g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Build fully updated for 3.13. Not much changed except the ascendancy tweaks and Brutal fervour swapping positions with endless hunger. See changelog for full details.
Hi, is your passive tree updated? I mean, I'm playing on ps4 on 3.13 and in "Swift Skewering" node you have 3 small and 1 big skill purchased (that's what is on poeplanner from your link) but in game i have only 2 + 1 option. Is this poeplanner problem and I'll see more of this differences?

Pretty new player so I'm kinda anxious about it rn
"
Failure_ a écrit :
Hi, is your passive tree updated? I mean, I'm playing on ps4 on 3.13 and in "Swift Skewering" node you have 3 small and 1 big skill purchased (that's what is on poeplanner from your link) but in game i have only 2 + 1 option. Is this poeplanner problem and I'll see more of this differences?

Pretty new player so I'm kinda anxious about it rn

Looks like they just dropped one of the 5% impale effect nodes. It's fine. Just gives you another point to put somewhere else.
When levelling, what passives should I focus on first?
"
sqvirel a écrit :

Whatever you want. There isn't any really set order to things.
"
sqvirel a écrit :

Focus on flat dmg, hp and maybe impale. I left crit for the end because it won't multiply much before maps.
for the helmet you wrote you need a shaper influence for enemies take increased phys dmg but you need a ilvl 85 elder one or am i missing something?
"
Kulara a écrit :
for the helmet you wrote you need a shaper influence for enemies take increased phys dmg but you need a ilvl 85 elder one or am i missing something?
Sry just a mistake. ilvl 85+ elder is what you want to get the nearby enemies take -x% phys dmg. Has been updated now.
Greetings, i tried to play this build and im pretty dissapointed.

Damage is kinda okay - (PoB says 2 Mill?)
Surviability is kinda glasscanon with 4.5k - 5k Life?

Am i doing something wrong?
"
Tschunit a écrit :
Greetings, i tried to play this build and im pretty dissapointed.

Damage is kinda okay - (PoB says 2 Mill?)
Surviability is kinda glasscanon with 4.5k - 5k Life?

Am i doing something wrong?

100%

read the guide, read the changelog, 2hander is prolly the best way to go now, the dual wield MORE phys dmg nerf was prty big (but probably needed)

Even then, saviour gives essentially 2 clones each doing 50% dmg which make's it 4 mill dps.

Probably would rock a sick 2-hander now though instead of 1-h + saviour.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires