g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
Tricen a écrit :
"
I mean +1 impale stack was awesome to have which came to +2 as we had 2 jewels but it was nothing game changing. Having 9 impale stacks instead of 7 didn't all of a sudden give you twice the dps or make or ruin a build. Just normal impale with 5 stacks is a super OP mechanic.

Oh ok cool! Any idea on what to do for cluster jewel then or should I be able to infer from nodes. I played Cyclone Impale during legion, so this was before the cluster jewel thing.

Same cluster jewels just that node is gone. So just look at the other notables you can get and pick the best one that is left.
Do you have a budget build setup. I’m level 77 and I followed the tree accordingly. My dps is fine but I am extremely under geared. I’m in the process of grinding out currency I would just like to increase my survivability.
"
G__raff a écrit :
Do you have a budget build setup. I’m level 77 and I followed the tree accordingly. My dps is fine but I am extremely under geared. I’m in the process of grinding out currency I would just like to increase my survivability.

No need to list budget gear. You see the end game variations, just grab stuff close to or missing a mod or so. Basic mapping stuff is almost always life + res's. Get any weird pseudo stuff that isn't just life/res or w/e and then for weapons same thing do what you can just not a perfect 5 mods or w/e.
Hey Goofy, how can you handle extreme damage spikes in heist? I just go pinata while trying to cross the choke points.
"
MaddinMakellos a écrit :
Hey Goofy, how can you handle extreme damage spikes in heist? I just go pinata while trying to cross the choke points.

Kill the guys? Lure them in? Cut threw the corners? Wait for next patch that minimizes these? I have no idea, i am not doing cyclone this league.
I am very new. I played in 2 leagues so far following Enkis arc build and another build for molten strike I think. My question is how do i know what order to add points into the tree? I assume messing this up is not too bad because I will get to the end at some point but I feel like I should be prioritizing a route to make leveling easier. Also, those circle things on the bottom of the skill tree that come off the Dexterity and Strength node are not there for me. Do i need to progress to unlock those specific nodes? Thank you for your time and I hope I can do this build right, it looks fun.

I am also worried about the Gems Awakened Melee Phys Dmg is like 10 ex... I think another one was 4 ex. Do i need these or can I replace them with something else.
"
t0nyo1 a écrit :
Also, those circle things on the bottom of the skill tree that come off the Dexterity and Strength node are not there for me. Do i need to progress to unlock those specific nodes?

I assume you mean the cluster jewels? You unlock the jewel slot with passives and then purchase the cluster jewel with those or similar properties to put them in and new passive options will open. I suggest you read more on those

"
t0nyo1 a écrit :
My question is how do i know what order to add points into the tree? I assume messing this up is not too bad because I will get to the end at some point but I feel like I should be prioritizing a route to make leveling easier.

I was wondering the same. I suggest you just prioritize the nodes that you feel that will help you at the moment. And leave the clusters for the end unless you find something nice while leveling.
The author pointed out a few times that he doesn't do hand-holding builds and I think it's a good thing, cause it makes you do some more research yourself and actually learn the game.

"
t0nyo1 a écrit :
I am also worried about the Gems Awakened Melee Phys Dmg is like 10 ex... I think another one was 4 ex. Do i need these or can I replace them with something else.

I think you will do ok with the non-awakened variants until you get the currency to replace them.
"
t0nyo1 a écrit :
I am very new. I played in 2 leagues so far following Enkis arc build and another build for molten strike I think. My question is how do i know what order to add points into the tree? I assume messing this up is not too bad because I will get to the end at some point but I feel like I should be prioritizing a route to make leveling easier. Also, those circle things on the bottom of the skill tree that come off the Dexterity and Strength node are not there for me. Do i need to progress to unlock those specific nodes? Thank you for your time and I hope I can do this build right, it looks fun.

The circles you are talking about are cluster jewels. You socket the cluster jewels into the socket and it adds the passives on it. Just make sure you get the right # of passives when looking for your jewels. Large clusters you ONLY want 8 passive skills. Mediums you can get 4 or 5. Any more passives than those are just a waste of skill points.

As for the leveling tree those things are gone now. They do not matter almost at all. If you need to do more damage, get damage passives, if you need defenses get life and such. I usually save crit towards the end because it is pretty hard to get crit early. Either way there is no big deal with w/e you go. I would also save cluster jewels until the very end.

As for the gems you can start with the non awakened variaents just like normal. Awakened ones only add a bit at the top end, for a new player i wouldn't worry about them too much. Once you start playing and getting the hang of things though it is pretty easy to farm up currency just running maps and selling some shit. Once you are not actively spending currency, it all adds up pretty quick.

where is the craft option in game "-9 to total mana cost of skills" on ring? I can not find
"
redkeds a écrit :

where is the craft option in game "-9 to total mana cost of skills" on ring? I can not find

It is now broken down into -mana cost to non-channeling and channeling skills. The channeling version best tier is -3 mana cost to channeling skills.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires