g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Guide no longer being updated/supported
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 15 janv. 2022 07:05:58
Dernier bump le 29 oct. 2021 17:31:50
Sample Video uploaded!
Build updated for 3.8!
hi, thank you for your guide, i player for a year 3 yeras ago, then stopped playing, now i'm ghet back i found this game amazing, i wholde like to do a cyclon build, but i heard that will be nerfed in blight next week, ( sorry for bother you, but don't know who ask to, you are the only that seems to know what shall happend in 3.8 blight ).
"
costa9090 a écrit :
hi, thank you for your guide, i player for a year 3 yeras ago, then stopped playing, now i'm ghet back i found this game amazing, i wholde like to do a cyclon build, but i heard that will be nerfed in blight next week, ( sorry for bother you, but don't know who ask to, you are the only that seems to know what shall happend in 3.8 blight ).

Full notes and changes are not out yet so other changes may occur. However they did show a couple changes and put out the cyclone level 20 skill gem. The aoe/range was nerfed a little bit, and the flat physical damage added to it was toned down a bit. Cyclone was was overtuned and honestly both these changes were needed.

Probably went from SSS rank to SS rank skill now.
thank you for your fast answer, i don't realy know what sss mean but i immagine that ss is not still bad right?
"
costa9090 a écrit :
thank you for your fast answer, i don't realy know what sss mean but i immagine that ss is not still bad right?

I mean you can do A+ to A- or however you want to rank

was 5 starts out of 5, now its 4.5 stars.

No matter how you do it, yes its still fantastic build, slightly less aoe + dmg, but still fantastic and above most others.
Looks like a good build! I will be league starting this in Blight 3.8, and will post updates on the performance. Would you have any recommendations on league starter gear?
Dernière édition par DevElements, le 4 sept. 2019 22:53:07
What are you going to do for mana now? mana cost reduction doesn't work for channelled skills now? They are going to come up with something that does for channelled but will be very small like -1 mana cost.
"
DevElements a écrit :
Looks like a good build! I will be league starting this in Blight 3.8, and will post updates on the performance. Would you have any recommendations on league starter gear?

Just the basics, i mean its cyclone, so just use w/e for the first 2 1/2 acts. Weapons i would try and stick with swords once you start picking up any of the sword nodes. Besides that just get highest phys dmg u can while leveling, life and res.

"
MartinDeShade a écrit :
What are you going to do for mana now? mana cost reduction doesn't work for channelled skills now? They are going to come up with something that does for channeled but will be very small like -1 mana cost.

This mana change is horrible for MANY builds mostly spell caster type stuff. For cyclone it won't matter at all. Even with no -mana cost stuff a 6l cyclone only costs 10 mana. With the smallest amount of regen or leech (since it is an attack skill) it will not matter. Now currently with precision i level it until i had about 10 mana left. Depending on what new craft for -mana cost to channeled skills are i would just leave a couple more levels off of precision maybe even just using a level 1. Honestly you won't have to worry about that until way later when you are min/maxing. Still a 10 mana cost cyclone, even if channeled skill craft is now half, you can still get what -4 or -5 or something like that (this is just a guess) and you can still get it on both rings or on ammy or even if you happen to roll it on chest.

To sum it up, its just not an issue at all with this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires