g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Build up to date for 3.14. No real changes made.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Tschunit a écrit :
Greetings, i tried to play this build and im pretty dissapointed.

Damage is kinda okay - (PoB says 2 Mill?)
Surviability is kinda glasscanon with 4.5k - 5k Life?

Am i doing something wrong?

100%

read the guide, read the changelog, 2hander is prolly the best way to go now, the dual wield MORE phys dmg nerf was prty big (but probably needed)

Even then, saviour gives essentially 2 clones each doing 50% dmg which make's it 4 mill dps.

Probably would rock a sick 2-hander now though instead of 1-h + saviour.

This still viable I guess?
"
haeihaeihaei a écrit :

Look at post right above yours :eyes:
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
haeihaeihaei a écrit :

Look at post right above yours :eyes:

Yes yes, my bad! xD

THanks buddy!
Hey, quick question. Could you play this build as a Champion, if yes what passives would you take? Thanks in advance :)
Hey thanks fot the guide

im more or less new lvl 85 Skelli dudet.
Now you mentioned some changes regardings 2 Handed weapon, in the pob are still all lot of skillpoints in dual wielding??

kinde regards and delve deep
Hey man, thanks for the guide. I went with dual wield anyway because I didn't read the comments and didn't realize DW was nerfed. Anyway, I now have more money than I know what to do with and this has been my most successful league ever. My question is on the two swords. I realize the Saviour's unique mod is very powerful, however, I can buy any foil I want now so should I upgrade my current foil (~450pdps), or buy another foil and put the old foil in the offhand? I don't really understand how it all works. I tried tinkering in PoB but I think I'm retarded. Thanks for the help.
"
Salazaris a écrit :
Hey thanks fot the guide

im more or less new lvl 85 Skelli dudet.
Now you mentioned some changes regardings 2 Handed weapon, in the pob are still all lot of skillpoints in dual wielding??

kinde regards and delve deep

If you went 2-hander obviously you would remove the dual wielding nodes and pick up other stuff...

"
DirtyBetch a écrit :
Hey man, thanks for the guide. I went with dual wield anyway because I didn't read the comments and didn't realize DW was nerfed. Anyway, I now have more money than I know what to do with and this has been my most successful league ever. My question is on the two swords. I realize the Saviour's unique mod is very powerful, however, I can buy any foil I want now so should I upgrade my current foil (~450pdps), or buy another foil and put the old foil in the offhand? I don't really understand how it all works. I tried tinkering in PoB but I think I'm retarded. Thanks for the help.

That is pretty good to hear, at least the part about still doing dual-wield, being your most successful league ever and having more money than you know what to do with!

Your best option is to POB it. Each clone does 50% damage, meaning both deal 100% of your damage or in reality, double your dps. If you do 2 mill cyclone dps on POB, you do 4 mill in reality. 4 mil becomes 8 mil etc etc. Clear does not matter at all as everything gets shredded so for single target clones will always be out and attacking.

So in reality check your dps, make sure calculations are set properly, that you have all the right things ticked. Check your dps #'s. Then double it if you are using saviour. Then upgrade the first foil. Recheck numbers. Then double that to get saviour dps. Then replace saviour with a 2nd foil or w/e and see what your dps is.

For example say you do 3 mill cyclone dps. Saviour = 6m dps you actually do with clones out. Then you upgrade foil to a better one and now get 4m dps, 8m doubled.

8m dps is your current dps, then POB check a 2nd foil in your offhand and check dps. In reality it won't really do anything. Now that you do not get dual wield benefits and MORE % dmg, you get like 15% more attack speed or something so numbers will probably change very little. Meaning saviour will probably be the best dual-wield option (I would assume).
Great Build. Thx
Updated & Ready for 3.15 pending any changes that come out in patchnotes. Obviously expecting support gems to take a hit dps wise and w/e changes happen to flasks. Should still be super viable and a great leaguestarter.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires